1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling All Smart Math People

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sglick, Mar 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I need help!!! I want to complete the last requirement in Crystal Falls II. I need to make 20 Bikini Bra's in 18 hours. I have 11 Bikini Boutiques 5 Orange and 3 yellow. Is there any hope that I can fullfill this challenge with out have to make new stalls? Is there a magical combination of buffs that might make this possible?

I have gone for awhile so if this has been discussed, please let me know where to look. I did look, but I did not see anything.

Thanks! Sincerely The Math Challenged :eek::inlove:xD :music:

2. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Use Powerfeeds, if you have lots of them, for the second round. I am not one of the smart maths people. So my idea would be the usual way to deal with the problem. Use Powerfeeds.

tlcmom, PeepsCA, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  3. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

12 - You are truly a smart person. I knew there had to be a simple solution to this problem, but for life of me. I could not figure it out. :oops::p I've been away too long. I have forgotten the simplest things. Thanks for coming to my rescue. :inlove:xD

Edit - Mods you can close this thread and hide it so I can run away from my shame. :wuerg:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    PeepsCA, joanc123, MARLYMAR and 4 others like this.
  4. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

also use church bouquet to lessen the time :) there is something else too I think its guava jam use both of them and it lessens the time on workshops don't start the timer until the first round is ready to harvest :)
    PS: GINGERBREAD is the other one :) that lessens workshop time

tlcmom, PeepsCA, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  5. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

If you have the PF that would be the quickest, easiest way to finish. I built stalls til I had 20 since I had plenty of tools. Haven't used the pens since. lol
    Another way is to build up to 10 stall/pens and before feeding the second batch activate any CRs, and add Valentine's Pot and the other buff which I can't remember. That will reduce the time from 20h to below 18h with a combo.

Don't forget to time it when you will be awake!

EDIT:
    o_Ops! NOT Valentine's Pot, it's for stalls. You need the workshop buffs to reduce time. Don't confuse with any that might increase EP.
    And make sure you activate buffs before feeding.

6. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Thanks Marlymar & Suzee. I think I got it now. PF is the answer and I know remember all the other stuff about buffs and not to start the timer till it is time to harvest. Suzee - I LOVE your reminder not to start the timer right before bed. HeHeHe xD

7. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Board Veteran

Buffs are Guava Jam for 5% reduction or Church Bouquet for 10% reduction. Both take a gold slot and must be activated prior to feeding. ;)

baw815, PeepsCA, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  8. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Yep, been there done that... Trying to learn from my mistakes...

Hope you're doing well!

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Master

The other good news is this - if you screw up and know you aren't going to make it - cancel the timer and start over. You get your donations back as long as you cancel before the timer runs out. I had to do that on one of the steps to open the last section of Crystal Falls - I think it was the 3rd step - I was working that when real life stuff got in the way.

tlcmom, PeepsCA, sglick and 3 others like this.
  10. swCactus1

swCactus1 Active Author

Can you just buy what you need at the market? Or does that only work for the untimed quests?

sglick and MARLYMAR like this.
  11. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

For timed quests the only donations that count are harvested while the timer is running.

sglick, tlcmom and MARLYMAR like this.
  12. swCactus1

swCactus1 Active Author

ty SuzeeRabbit for reminding me!

in my defense, i'm so :sleepy: I can't hardly see straight

ps ..... good luck to you sglick!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.