1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Candy Points in Carnival Queen event

Discussion in 'General issues' started by m_adele12, Oct 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m_adele12

m_adele12 Forum-Apprentice

Am I missing something? I get that any left-over candy collected can be turned into EP & CC at the end of the game BUT what is the purpose of the candy points??? I have read the FAQ several times and can find no reason/value for them.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello m_adele12,

The Candy has no other purpose than to be exchanged at end of event for EP & CC.

Can I assist you further?

3. m_adele12

Is it the candy or the candy points that are exchanged for EP & CC at the end of the game?

4. shooger.sweet

It is the Candy that is exchanged. The points in the current versions just refer to how much each candy is worth at end of exchange.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. m_adele12

Sorry to be a pest but I sill don't understand. The FAQ states that each type of candy collected earns a different number of candy points ie. 1 lollipop = 10 candy points. If the candy ie.1 lollipop is exchanged for 125 TEP & 6CC at the end of the game what is the purpose of the 10 candy points earned? . If at the end of the games the total candy points i.10 lollipop candy points earned is exchanged for 1250 TEP and 60 CC (10 x 125 TEP and 10 X 6 CC) that would makes sense but isn't clear to me from the FAQ or your response.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  6. shooger.sweet

The Candy points are calculated as:
    Catching 1 x Chocolate will reward 6 x Chocolates at the end of mini-Game. These 6 Chocolates are then exchanged for 88 TEP + 6 CC each making a total of 528 TEP + 36 CC once event is over.

Does this make more sense?

Can I assist you further?

7. m_adele12

Thanks it does. The candy points referred to in the FAQ are actually a multiplier of each candy actually collected. You can close the thread. Thanks for your patience.

8. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.