1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't buy harvester subscription

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Ameliorana, Dec 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ameliorana

Ameliorana Forum-Apprentice

Hello,
    am I mistaken or wasn't it today that the 10 euro Harvester Subscription sale started? Because I've tried buying one several times now, but there's nothing to buy! I go to the Supply Store, click on Buy and up comes the yellow pop-up with the wooden "shelves" on it, but it's completely empty. No subscription available and when I click proceed to chek-out, I get a "Your cart is empty"-message (which of course it is).

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello Amerliorana, :(

Could you please be so kind and let us know where are you located?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Hi - sorry to come in here but I have the exactly the same problem. :cry:The screen in the supply store is blank - hope someone can sort this ? I use the UK farmerama but live in France and have never had a problem before.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  4. Ameliorana

I'm from Sweden, teddy.bear. (I use the uk version though, in english, don't know if that matters)

5. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

its the same in australia Teddy .... just a Blank bookshelf

6. teddy.bear

Hello everyone :(

Thank you all for the additional info - this is making my head spin. o_O Could you all try to log into a different language please, and try again to access it through the event timer again? ​

7. harry011975

harry011975 Forum Connoisseur

hi Teddy
    I am in the US and also cannot buy the harvester subscription. I tried your suggestion of using a different language but it did not work.

8. teddy.bear

Hello harry011975 :( Could you please let us know what other language did you try, and if the shelves were still empty when accessing it through the event timer, or if you have seen it at full price?

9. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I am from Norway, changed to Norwegian language and was able to buy it :) Changed back to English and it is not there anymore (the offer that is).

10. Ameliorana

Thank you teddy.bear, when I logged in in Swedish it worked! :) Still doesn't work in the uk version though.

11. harry011975

harry011975 Forum Connoisseur

I tried logging in in Deutsh, Netherlands and Svenska It still was not available

12. teddy.bear

Thank you all for your time, effort and information :) It's a very weird issue and it is now in the hands of our devs. I have forwarded all your details and hopefully they will be able to figure out what is going on very soon, there doesn't seem to be something in common with all your cases. :( Here is the announcement on this matter, and I will update it as soon as we have new info.

I will leave the thread open, in case anyone discovers something else relevant for the investigation. :p

13. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Thank you Teddy - I logged in to the French game and could buy the harvester. :)
    Hopefully the glitch can be fixed for next time.

14. teddy.bear

Thank you muscaricat :) I'm happy to hear it worked for you. Too bad this temp solution doesn't seem to work for everyone :(

Update: Could you all please be so kind and try again? We have been informed the problem was found and fixed.

15. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Hi Teddy - just went to look and the harvester package is back on the shelf in the English game, brilliant !:D

You may close as far as I am concerned.

16. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of teddy, you are welcome. Glad it is now showing on the shelves :)

~problem solved, closing thread~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.