1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carnival Queen - Crate o' Stables

Discussion in 'General issues' started by jnnythct, Nov 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnnythct

jnnythct Forum-Apprentice

Mmmm, a crate o' stables just gave me power feed - obviously this is not a stable. I'm confused - and feel a little short changed. Any ideas of why this would have happened?

Jnnythct
    Level 113

postscript:
    I see, having caught another one, that power feed is included in the graphic for the crate o' stables but I'm still confused as to why power feed would be included due to the name of the crate.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello jnnythct,

You have the chance of winning either of the amounts of Power-feed or the stables shown here.

Can I assist you further?

3. jnnythct

jnnythct Forum-Apprentice

Dear Shooger.sweet

Thank you for your reply but this is something that I would ask that you pass to the developers please, if you can - the definition of a stable (in farming terms) is a building for the lodging and feeding of horses, cattle, etc. therefore the anticipation for most players would be that they would receive an actual stable. There is no common sense in calling something a crate of stables when it contains other items which are not stables.

Thanks, jnnythct

farmerumf likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

If you review the Reward Crates FAQ, you will see that many of the crates have the potential of awarding something different than only its description. We can share your concerns with the Game Team. I'm sorry you feel short changed by receiving power feed and hope you will find it useful in upcoming breeding events.

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.