1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cat Event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 12ss12, Jul 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Connoisseur

Me too! Me too!!!! My FOCD demands I obtain them xDxDxD

2. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

They will be mine! Oh, yes! They will be mine!! ;) LOL

3. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Here kitty, kitty xD Must have them too ;)

4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

What gorgeous graphics! I must have these kitty cats as well! (Running to buy catnip)

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Yes, they are adorable!:inlove: What is a farm without a barn cat or two?

6. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

7. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

But, will we need cats for this thing? Does anyone know?

8. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

I'm assuming we will. So I am growing them now.

9. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Rumors have this being similar to the sushi bats event. Grow the crop, get a drop, mill a product. Feed it to cats that pop up on your fields and receive gifts. The more cats you feed the higher you are in the Top 1000.

10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Will this event be like the one with the bats? Will we have to feed the cats to give us presents?

IVANCICA30, 12ss12, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  11. Avienne_1

Avienne_1 Active Author

Rumour has it will Arielh, like Jjenks said: Plant the catnip, collect the drop (some wool-thingies) and build a cat-angle in the mill, then play with them (hand it in for a present) like with the bats and rabbits in earlier events this year.

Sooo cute :inlove: Hope I can get some of the items :music:

IVANCICA30, Arielh, meba091 and 3 others like this.
  12. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

I have really liked :inlove: this type of event! I'm really looking forward to it.

13. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I am very excited. If indeed the rumored prizes are actual then this event is an excellent marketing gimmick with a host of objectives which may be accomplished by the game team.

The actual event faqs will determine if a second or third tier baby farm will be sent. If indeed all there is to this TOP 1000 is growing and entertaining some kitties for a week and then one is a TOP 1000 member xDxD ..... this is definitely not the suitable playground for TOP players and I would not send my baby farm to town for this. Regardless, the farmer_broke farm will not seek membership and will take whatever comes by chance with the intent of never appearing in that TOP 1000 listing at all.

The two trophies in the graphics do indicate a clear distinction between the upper and lower class of the TOP 1000. There is indeed a distinction. The event faqs will determine if my second or third tier baby farm will attend. If the second tier farm participates and does finish in the upper class then none of the farmer_broke farms will ever enter into the TOP 1000 competition again.

The actual event faqs will guide my actions. Success to all in the EN Forum Family.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    IVANCICA30, 12ss12, spotsbox and 8 others like this.
  14. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Cat attack, or cat scratch fever? I will take both!

Had house invasion, 5 kids one wife and vary tired guys at night, their sump pump broke and I get the family...... spent all night and day removing everything 4feet down lol.
    I love the kitties, and must try this! and MM right on the 1st? sniffle I am so happy!

15. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

We did not need rabbits or bats for the other 2 events like this. We just gave/fed the animals as they appeared. So I very much doubt we will need cats.

IVANCICA30, -Mir85-, SillyGuy and 5 others like this.
  16. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

There is some speculation in other forums that there might be a call for Sheeps wool because of these images.
    [​IMG] Source [​IMG] Source
    See the shearing shed. The green balls are supposedly drops but some are speculating that we might need sheeps wool (the blue ball) to make like a premium lure from the fishing event.

I personally have never seen a product included in a basket, but then I don't think there has been a Top 1000 like this either.
    I was just curious to know what others here thought. And remember these are All Rumors.

17. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Well, I'm gonna put my hand up and say I'm not a huge fan of cats, would never do them harm or wish harm upon them, but I'm just a dog person. However, my FOCD demands that I must have the deco items at all costs!

18. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

If the blue ball is sheep's wool, the green ball looks like angora from rabbits. :p

19. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

I am hoping the yarn balls will be what the catnip turns into and we offer yarn to the kitties. Like how we took the two crops and made the sushi to feed the ever so cute bats.
    I am sooo hoping it has nothing to do with sheep/rabbit products.... I have not worked all that hard on products yet-.-I'm working on it.... it's on the to do list......I need a sec.....

20. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Is it better now?
    [​IMG]

IVANCICA30, meba091, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.