1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by marlenef24, Aug 18, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Inhabitant

I can not use the Chat App. whenever I open it I get Error #2048, :(can you please help. Thank you

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello marlenef24 :oops:

Please be so kind and try refreshing the game window, then once the game is fully loaded, try accessing the chat again. Hopefully it will load without problems, but if you still experience issues with it, please let us know.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. marlenef24

Hi, I'd tried that already a few times even before I posted the thread. Actually I refreshed just now and still the same Error message:mad:

4. teddy.bear

Hello marlenef24 :(

That must be frustrating. Have you been able to use the chat before? Could you post a screenshot of the error message? What language flag are you logged in under? Please be so kind and try clearing your browser cache as well as the Flash cache, then try again later from both chat buttons. Switching to a different EN speaking country flag from the main page before logging in would be great as well (US, UK, AU).

The chat appears to be working fine so something is blocking it on your end :( .
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

5. marlenef24

[​IMG]
    This is what it looks like... Yes, in the past I was able to use the Chat.

6. teddy.bear

Hello marlenef24, :oops:

Thank you for posting the screenshot - could you please reply to the rest of the questions and confirm the troubleshooting steps taken ?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.