1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheesy Moon Landing Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by SahraB, Oct 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

FAQ
    Each weekend from 4th of October 2019 - 27th of October 2019

When you enter Farmer's Society, you'll see a Short timed quest called "Cheesy Moon Landing 1-4".
    Every player will receive the "Beginner Moon Landing" base giver when logging in during the Event.

Cheesy Moon Landing Quest 1 [​IMG]

Starts: Friday, 4th of October at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 6th of October at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)

Event Crop: Jade Cat Eye Bloom Time: 7 hours
    Plantable on the 2 Moonlight lands (fullmoon, mushroom forest) only!

Quest 1 Total Requirements:
    5,900* Jade Cat Eye Blooms

Cheesy Moon Landing Quest 2[​IMG]
    Starts: Friday, 11th of October at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 13th of October at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)

Event Crop: Amber Cat Eye Bloom Time: 6 hours

Quest 2 Total Requirements:
    7,905* Amber Cat Eye Blooms
    .............................................................................

Cheesy Moon Landing Quest 3[​IMG]
    Starts: Friday, 18th of October at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 20th of October at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)

Event Crop: Lapis Cat Eye Bloom Time: 5 hours

Quest 3 Total Requirements:
    7,310* Lapis Cat Eye Blooms
    ...............................................................................

Cheesy Moon Landing Quest 4[​IMG]

Starts: Friday, 25th of October at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 27th of October at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)

Event Drop: Blood-Tomato Jam
    You will receive 1 x drop with each breeding process completed.

Quest 4 Total Requirements:
    91* Blood-Tomato Jams = 182 Power Feed

Good Luck Everybody!:music::)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Banjoman, Nala777, mus1962 and 13 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Thank you SahraB, for all your hard work! I did notice in quest # 3 and 4 some of the "Rewards" were season reward points. Does anyone know what those are? I have gone over the facts and do not see it anywhere, Thanks and "Happy Spooky Farming!"

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sanddollar15,

The Season Reward points are an upcoming feature. Stay tuned for more information ;)

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Thanks shooger, lots of halloween treats left in the Mod Cave!;):D

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

I have a show on the 19th, so the 3rd quest might be a bit tough for me, but I'll do what I can. Thanks shooger for letting us know we can expect an explanation of the season reward points in the near future. Was scratching my head about that... now back to the farms...Gotta plunk my stables back on baha...

6. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Mogul

Thanks for the summary, SahraB. :)
    Unfortunately, the underlined part is no longer true. Breeding is the only way to get Blood-Tomato Jams, so stables and workshops will not yield any drops on any land.

7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Thanks zerodegrees and SahraB for the info :) BP making sure we buy power feed. :(

8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

9. gardengal

gardengal Forum Master

:( Wish we didn't have to pay to finish the quest. I know I'll definitely have to buy PF.

Thanks for starting this thread! @SahraB & for the updated info @zerodegrees
    Good luck to everyone doing the quests!
    :)
    So happy MM is open for a full month!
    :inlove:

10. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

According to the German FAQ and a Spanish post, Blood Tomato Jam can be gifted

11. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Mogul

Good to know. Thanks escalonilla. :)

To me, it looks like they're trying to drain some PF from our barns before the 24h Breeding Quests with Spawn Character we have coming up in a couple of weeks.
    Edit: Never mind, I forgot Quest 4 (25th - 27th) comes after the breeding event (16th - 22nd). :oops:
    It does look like they're just trying to get us to buy more PF.

Don't forget you can win some PF from FSQs or buy some from the Shop-O-Rama with farm coins.

And I'd be happy to send a couple of Blood-Tomato Jams your way if you send me an IGM after Quest 4 goes live.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  12. As a general remark, I would suggest that players have a look at the rewards of the upcoming Cheesy Moon Landing Quests.
    The rewards contain most of the 'hard to find' trees many players are looking for.
    In a quick review:
    - Quest 2 has a marshmallow ghost tree and a sarcophagus tree,
    - Quest 3 has a crimson eye creeper and a grave candle cactus,
    - Quest 4 has an ember beach tree and a medusa willow.
    The trees are rewarded in the first and second levels, so the requirements are no too high;).

13. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

xristossssssssssssssssssss !!! [​IMG] Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank You very much for pointing out. [​IMG]:inlove: The number of 'a'-s and 's'-s shows how long I have been trying to get one of that elusive ember tree. Only one. And was wondering how to get it.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

And trust me - you cannot have enough grave candle cactus... so you know I'll be doing my darndest to get those trees!

SahraB, Cassie101, fun2farm and 2 others like this.
  15. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you SahraB for all the hard work starting this thread. ;)

I wasn't sure if I would be in a position to participate but, thanks to lucky wins on the wheel (+1 crop, +100% Harvest for 24 hours) on Thursday and then +100% Harvest for 24 hours again just now, it is a certainty that I (barring the unexpected - internet failure comes to mind) am on the way to finishing tomorrow! Whoopee! xD
    Good luck everybody! ;)

SahraB, Cassie101, fun2farm and 3 others like this.
  16. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

I'm way too busy to come here often. But I read you everyday from my phone :)

I wasn't going to participate in the quests (didnt do quest 1). But for quest 2, I crunched the numbers, and found out it was faster to plant the event's plant to get the trees than doing it through Jack's shop. Besides, I get a booster. Will do the same with quest 3. I might even do that one in secondary farms to get several 350h trees.

Since many of you live overseas, I just want to remind you that on Friday 25th (you Thursday night), refrain from sending the daily gifts before the event starts. Each blood tomato Jam not received, will mean a waste of 2 PF.