1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Cheesy Moon Landing Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Farmers.Almanac, Oct 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Cheesy Moon Landing" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Inhabitant

Tying up my moonlight field on crops that don't count as moonlight crops (and therefore don't get the moonlight revenue booster) is ridiculous. This is just another make-busy activity with just another ho hum upgradeable bit of fluff that we don't have room for on our farms anyway. And ending it with a breeding requirement in addition to all the breeding requirements of the ongoing cerberus quests is just piling on.

1Kay58, baw815, Sue46 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I totally agree Lauralei. Come on BP play fair.:(

1Kay58 likes this.
  4. nm561

nm561 Forum Connoisseur

I don't like that you only get badges for the animals in the current Quest.

Players have repeatedly stated that they work and/or have family and don't want to spend all day tied to the computer and are willing to spend real money on CRs; finishing levels, etc. It seems like an unnecessarily sneaky way to get people to buy PF.

1Kay58, Cassie101 and baw815 like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

This event was okay, though the requirements were a little high for a weekend event when farmers may have family and personal commitments other than farming. :sleepy:

I missed the first one due to family commitments and would have missed others if I had felt that I couldn't complete them. Nothing of any great shakes to make me HAVE to participate, just my enjoyment of doing events. :p

I do find it a little irritating that PF was used for the Hellhound event (quite a lot was needed) and the final in this series of weekend events also requires PF, not a lot but significant if we have already participated in the Hellhound event. Poor planning ... or maybe BP think that they will sell more PF this way. I won't be buying any, that's for sure. 8)
    Still, no great complaints, just minor irritations. :oops:

Cassie101 likes this.
  6. Okkkay

Okkkay Active Author

Am I the only one not getting drops? In the FSQ when I long-press the blood jam icon it says it can come from anything I harvest, and I harvested much (Moonlight, normal, Baha, crops, trees, stables, workshops) butnot one single jam. Is breeding the only way? If so: is it guaranteed?

1Kay58 and 12ss12 like this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Yes, it is guaranteed Okkay. You get one in every breeding. You can also get it as a gift from your friends.

Okkkay likes this.
  8. Okkkay

Okkkay Active Author

Thanks! I plan to wait for friends first, then breed what's absolutely necessary, then.

12ss12 likes this.
  9. Lea2191

Lea2191 Advanced

My issue with the breeding was that the baby boom came at the beginning of the event. Waiting for gifts, and encouraging gifts for the event was less valuable because you loose the baby boom by waiting.

I ended up breeding a few at the end because I wanted to save PF. Also when we can bread anything we want it would be nice to use the alternative pheromone booster that allows for increased skips. I wouldn't mind using those on some upper level breeds.

The timing was different and ended early on Sunday. One time I didn't realize the quest was ending in the middle of the day and I forgot to donate my crop. That was annoying.

I had tested before and seen the moonlight boosters don't work on moonlight events. I can understand why BP doesn't do this because I have now 2 pet that increase the crop on MM products and crops. Plus the revenue boosters are not rare for MM products. It's another thing to consider when deciding what to plant