1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cinema Issues: April 2016

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Neon-Lights, Apr 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

[​IMG]/
    4/16/2016>>>>
    1)No movie plays-arrow just circles
    2) Time when it occurred (preferably in CEST)12:05 AM Sunday,Central European Summer Time (CEST)
    3) Country you are playing from US
    4) Screenshot: see above...it is the same image as yesterday
    5) User IDUser: elimenoID: 36403718
    6) Browser used Google Chrome
    7) Flash player version Adobe_Flash;21,0,0,216

) Movie Plays until end awards no points
    2) Time when it occurred (preferably in CEST)
    12:05PM CEST==4/15/16
    4) Screenshot: THIS IS A NEW ONE>Dont want to upload the same pic of the Los Angeles video

2nd Movie issue SUPERSONIC
    1)No movie plays-arrow just circles
    2) Time when it occurred (preferably in CEST)12:010PM CEST==4/15/16
    4) Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    GrimReaperDude and dappashan like this.
  2. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) "University of Maryland: Upper Chesapeake Heath" video plays properly but doesn't award points; "get your reward" button never turns green.
    2) Have posted this issue and those like it multiple times. Have seen it happen about 10 times for every error report posted. Most recently: 5:25 PM CET Sunday April 17
    3) USA
    4) Video plays properly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5) 8070629
    6) Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0
    7) built into Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0

3. dustydi1

dustydi1 Someday Author

Just get rid of the darn movies, and put more gold bars on the wheel.

GrimReaperDude and elimeno like this.
  4. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

1) The video, "Presented by SK-ll", will not load and it will not rotate to a different video.
    2) The past 2 weeks including now, Monday, April 18, 2016 at 6:08 P.M. CEST
    3) USA
    4) Unable to do screenshot
    5) ID: 52907408
    6) Firefox
    7) Adobe Flash 21.0.0.216

GrimReaperDude likes this.
  5. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

I am still having the same issues with Los ANgelas as I previously posted

Doc425 and GrimReaperDude like this.
  6. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

19/04/2016 .... No Movie again arrow still going around and around
    20/04/2016.... as above
    21/04/2016... please wait ...NO movie
    25/04/2016... Arrow going round and round with a green arrow coming down from the top telling me to click on the video to start
    28/04/2016....as above AGAIN
    29/04/2016... as above
    AND does it it start ...Nope >>>> IT DOESN'T:(

Tried what you suggested Reaper ... even took my computer back to factory settings and it still doesn't work ...I don't think anything we try is going to work ...this problem is in the hands of Farmerama to sort out ...but cannot see that happening any time soon ...as I have said ... problems with flash player has been on going since last year

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    Doc425 and GrimReaperDude like this.
  7. meba091

meba091 Board Veteran

I just "watched" this video about 10 minutes ago

[​IMG]

And I did get 15 points!

Playing from DK
    Google chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 m
    Adobe Flash Player 21.0.0.216.
    ID 36290067

8. GrimReaperDude

GrimReaperDude Junior Expert

Hey everyone 8). I'm not sure whether this will help or not, but I figured I'd share my experiences with you. I suffered with flash video issues for ages with my laptop, but had no issues with my desktop computer. Out of personal habit I use chrome on my laptop and firefox on my desktop. I installed firefox on my laptop and fortunately have had no flash issues since.
    I hope this helps someone :D

Edit: I downloaded firefox from here;
    https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/new/

9. Nellie_Noodles

Have tried that and several other browsers ...they work once and then back to the arrow going round again
    Think this problem is caused by crash player and don't think I am far wrong

10. GrimReaperDude

GrimReaperDude Junior Expert

I agree if several browsers give the same problem it's usually an error in the flash player.
    I'll go through the procedure for installing a completely fresh version of flash. I'll try to make it as simple as possible in case anyone reading this has no or little technical know how:
    Note: there may be more than 1 version of Adobe flash player installed repeat these steps for each instance
    For windows, go to control panel then select programs (add/remove programs if using an older version of windows), then double click on Adobe Flash player. Wait for uninstall to finish.
    Restart your computer (I know it's boring:(, waiting for it to restart but this is quite important ).

Once restarted open your browser of choice then go here: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect
    Save the installer then select "run", (try and avoid installing the extra software that is offered).
    Once installation is complete, clear ALL cookies and cache from your browser then close it down.

Wait for approximately 1 minute then restart your browser (this gives the browser chance to finish closing properly before being reopened).
    If this still doesn't work send me an in game message (I'm GrimReaperDude in the game too) and I'll try and advise you further 8).

I really hope this helps.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Nellie_Noodles and A7XKo7nchick like this.
  11. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) Supersonic video not playing. Stops and shows ad length 0:00. No reward is given. Have been able to get it to play in the past with multiple clicks on the play button, but over 20 this time and I gave up.
    2) Most recently: 12:19 AM CET Friday April 22
    3) USA
    4)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5) 8070629

12. mindy1701

mindy1701 Old Hand

Don't give up - it will play eventually. The most I've had to click is 72 times, but that was just once and it has been much better since then.

13. Nellie_Noodles

Thank you reaper will try that when I have finished this event ...I could mess up doing it
    And yes it is quite possible that I have two flash players ...from what I have read ...Chrome which I use to log into Farmerama ... apparently has its own flash ...I don't know which one Famerama uses ...flash player or the chrome one
    Some times I get message in the game telling me a plugin has stopped working ...what plugin it is I don't know

Have had trouble with flash in this game since last year and nothing has been done about it .... couldn't get from field to field without refreshing the page...that still happens but not as much as it did

14. spudsy2

spudsy2 Forum-Apprentice

1) "Scott's grass seed" youtube video plays properly but doesn't award points; "get your reward" button never turns green.
    2) i have posted similar issue last week with different video but same presentation format (and same as dappashan's post #62 above ) 7:00 PM mdt Sunday April 23
    3) Canada
    4) see dappashan's post #62 above. same problem
    5) 52817842
    6) Google Chrome version 50.0.2661.75
    7) built into Google Chrome version 50.0.2661.75

dappashan likes this.
  15. Lorna27

Lorna27 Forum-Greenhorn

'powered by supersonic' video still not working...as of this date/time of posting...thanks
    lorna27...#53127258

16. mfarm57317

mfarm57317 Someday Author

What good does it do to post in the format you requested when nothing is being done about all the cinema problems???

oldman49 likes this.
  17. Intrepideur

Intrepideur Forum Freak

Hello Lorna27 and mfarm57317.

If you do not provide the information asked, we have nothing to pass along to the Team, therefore
    Could you take the time to provide the information requested, we can pass it along to the Team and they will deal with the cinema providers
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Intrepideur

18. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

1) The, "Morningstar Farms", video works fine, but the, "Presented By-SKll", video will not play. It shows a green arrow and says, "Click on the Video to start.", but clicking on the video does no good. The video still will not play. After X-ing out of that video it either goes to the Morning Star Farms video, or a message appears at the top of the screen that says, "We're sorry, but there are no videos available right now. Please try again later.".
    2) 8:30 a.m. CEST, April 28
    3) USA
    4) Unable screenshot
    5) ID: 52907408
    6) Firefox
    7) Adobe flash player 21.0.0.216

dappashan likes this.
  19. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) Madrid movie ("It's happening now in Madrid!") doesn't play, doesn't award points. If I could skip it I would, but my cinema is stuck on it and Farmerama doesn't offer a way to skip past bad movies. I scrolled to the end of the movie in the video time bar as I can't play it, but that didn't get me points or get me past this video either.
    2) Most recently: 10:31 AM CET Friday April 29
    3) USA
    4)
    [​IMG]
    I clicked the triangle:
    [​IMG]
    it doesn't play, so I scrolled the video using the video time bar:
    [​IMG]
    No luck.
    5) 8070629

20. spudsy2

spudsy2 Forum-Apprentice

see posts #59 and #74. this is still a problem 2 weeks later, and now the supersonic video format will not display a video.

check referenced posts for details. if developers can't be bothered fixing this, then i can't be bothered wasting my time retyping all that info! -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.