1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cinema Issues: December 2015

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Dec 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Regular

I want to add that PC brothers does not work and I'm not getting any other movie. so no rewards in 3 days.

2. supplysally

supplysally Forum-Apprentice

Me too. Just tried to watch the Brothers P-touch video. 4th day, I'm using Firefox. Up to date flash player. 5:30pm MST USA 12/20/15. The Rewards button never lights up. Even clicked on their link to watch another commercial by them. Nada!
    ID#40504976

3. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Count Count

Not only does the P-touch video not give points, it is the ONLY video that comes up. (The same as others. Using Opera and Firefox.) Pretty much a useless theater ATM.

crzyjoyce likes this.
  4. bridget0108

bridget0108 Forum-Greenhorn

None of the videos that come up have given any points for several days for me either.

crzyjoyce likes this.
  5. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

same issues as above here.

BlackCaviar likes this.
  6. Sassy22

Sassy22 Someday Author

P-touch video not giving out rewards and that is the only video to load when trying to get something!!

Are we going to get compensated and soon? as I may need some BB for the 31 days gifts...

I have watched that video several times each day for the last few days...

7. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Let's see...P Touch, Carnegie Hall, Hyundai Triathalon video, and I think there is another one:p.
    ID# 50838203
    North Eastern USA
    Last 12 hrs has mainly been running a loop on these videos but have had other ones give rewards
    Just had updates on computer
    Chrome

Sassy22, Sorry but no they don't compensate BB's :( They don't have control over the videos, just pass this info along to sponsors.

8. Sassy22

Sassy22 Someday Author

Another Big Point game, supremacy 1914, is also having issues with the videos/surveys not paying out and that game is also at the mercy of Big Point which has offered nothing in a way of compensation to the players. So I understand your point julie1013 but it had to be stated that this needs to be addressed and the players should see some kind of action for the players time/efforts/

9. julie1013

The Hyundai ad still not giving points. Today Ralph's journey episode 2 not giving points. I hope by the time episode 3 comes out, this problem is resolved or he should be cancelled:p:p
    ID#50838203
    NE USA
    Chrome
    1430 EST

10. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Watched two movies the one with the little blue planes and got rewarded for that .. But No Reward for watching Pampers Movie
    AND Today the 2nd of January ...i am getting black screens ..i click on the arrow and get NO movie ?

ID: 12203983
    UK
    Chrome

***This is the ONLY Source we have of making BB's*** unless we buy them ..then that doesn't make it a free playing game
    If we have events in FS with BB's in ...these are just one off's

The cinema isn't the most reliable source of getting these and must make you an awful lot of work sorting out the problems it creates
    Other then that it is a brilliant game ...BUT the drops could be a little better :pxD

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    alexis2112 likes this.
  11. julie1013

The AOL videos with actors and singers being interviewed not coming on all the way. Yellow circle just goes round and round. And this seems to be the only video available for me today.
    Chrome
    ID#50838203
    NE USA between 430 to 915 pm
    everything updated
    Thanks

12. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Master

Supersonic is the only video I've gotten the past 2 days. showing continually, no points, and will not load..it's a black screen.

alexis2112 likes this.
  13. djh99

djh99 Regular

Me too with supersonic.

alexis2112 likes this.
  14. julie1013

I too am recieving the supersonic video problem, along with 2 Dove for men, will play and no points. Used to give points
    ID#50838203
    NE USA
    740 cest
    Chrome
    everything updated

alexis2112 likes this.
  15. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Forum Great Master

Id:20926156
    Netherlands
    9.50 cest
    Chrome
    Everything updated (- Flash version 20,0,0,267 )
    Clicking video arrow, getting black screen, multiple times. Yesterday too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    alexis2112 likes this.
  16. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Super sonic not working .... 2 days like it ....as above :(

alexis2112 likes this.
  17. mfarm57317

mfarm57317 Someday Author

Super sonic movie is not working for me either...and it keeps coming up over and over. Please stop ignoring all these complaints and ask the people in charge to either fix this movie or remove it. Thank you.

alexis2112 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.