1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cinema Issues: February 2016

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Feb 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello lovely Farmers,

Please be so kind and use this thread to report any Cinema related issues you encounter this month.

Please note that the "no videos available" message is normal to have, this is not a bug, it just means you do not qualify for any offer.

Also, please make sure your Shockwave movie player is up to date, as well as your Flash player, if you encounter black screens.

For white blank screens, make sure you don't have a plugin blocking the content.

For other issues with the cinema, in order to forward them to the Game Team, we will need the following details, so please use the template provided below for the reports, posting all the requested information, points 1 to 6:
    1) Short description of the issue experienced
    2) Time when it occurred (preferably in CET)
    3) Country you are playing from
    4) Screenshot
    5) User ID
    6) Browser used
    7) Flash player version

Please note that if you do not provide the details request, we won't be able to forward the issues to be taken care of.
    Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  2. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

01/02/2016 Still getting A black screen

<<<< IF you click on my picture...My ID is on it
    UK
    Chrome
    Flash player version 20,0,0,306 installed<<< because IF i don't have this version ...i will spend my time playing and refreshing to get from field to field ...this version helps playing a little better

09/02/2016 super sonic not playing YET AGAIN ...BUT it lets you play the advert before that movie o_O

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    IVANCICA30 likes this.
  3. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

It is Groundhog Day here in the Northern part of USA. (or at least PA) and he predicts another 6 weeks of trouble with the Supersonic video;);)xDxDxDxD It's back to mostly not playing...again......
    ID#50838203
    Chrome
    Flash updated
    NE PA of USA
    2318 CET

EDIT: Now the Supersonic ad is a smaller version, states "loading ad" but it just spins and nothing loads-.--.-:(

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  4. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

User: elimenoID: 36403718
    I have to agree with my fellow bloggers, most of the month of January it has been very difficult to watch videos. You are lucky if one opens...prior to this I was able to view as many as I wanted without incident. so there is def. something wrong

5. mfarm57317

mfarm57317 Someday Author

Movies associated with "YouTube" play just fine, but they do not award any points after I watch them.

Cyn_ likes this.
  6. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

Yes! I also have that issue.

7. skkkkk

skkkkk Forum-Greenhorn

Same problem as above, either Supersonic does not play or the you tube video plays but gives no points after watching. Happens at all times for about a week now. I have not been able to get any points.
    Playing from UK. Using internet explorer 11. Don't know what Flash version but it worked previously when Supersonic gave points for a day.

8. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Forum Great Master

1) movie won't play
    2) 15.30 - 15.32 Cet (and again at 15.41 hrs)
    3) The Netherlands
    4) [​IMG]
    5) 20926156
    6) Chrome
    7) I have version 20,0,0,286 installed

9. julie1013

Well, now it seems I have different sizes of the supersonic ads -.--.--.- none of which are playing-.--.--.- This is just out of control:wuerg::wuerg: I guess the other ones are the youtubes, play but no points. I did have a Barbie doll ad for 2 days and poof!! it's gone:(:( These are desperate times for BB's:eek::eek: I think I will do a player suggestion about BB's since the cinema is being wackadoo
    ID#50838203
    Chrome
    Flash updated
    Time-people, it's ALL the time lately
    NE USA

dappashan likes this.
  10. Nellie_Noodles

Got rewarded for one movie ...
    watched the second movie about Simon clicked on continue and i got on the screen oops some things gone wrong or words to that effect and wasn't rewarded watched 3rd movie e.on and got rewarded

4th moved i watched Gillette and got NO Reward

<<<< My id is in my picture
    UK
    Chrome
    And flash player installed ... 20.O.O.286

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  11. gunkelly1

gunkelly1 Forum-Greenhorn

stupid game no movie points for weeks now I guess its time to fing a game that will work

Cyn_ likes this.
  12. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

I too am stuck on a movie that will not load. It has been that way for several days now.

Before that I could only get a reward for 1 video at a time, but I found that if I waited a few minutes I could go back, watch another video, and receive points.

Time is all the time
    western USA
    ID: 52907408
    I have Firefox updated

dappashan likes this.
  13. Nellie_Noodles

watched Head and shoulders and got NO reward
    <<<<<<<< ID is on my picture
    UK
    Chrome
    Flash player installed 20.0.0.286

10/02/2016 .Watched 2 head and shoulders movies only got rewarded for one

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  14. Natasha77

Natasha77 Someday Author

Feb 07.2016 Filled out brief survey about 3 times.... it keeps offering me to fill it even now..
    No points, like I never completed it ever.
    using Firefox
    User: Natasha77ID: 8541543

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  15. mfarm57317

Supersonic not working again....imagine that. Please ask the ones in charge to fix it. People are getting tired of the cinema not working, me included.

dappashan and oldman49 like this.
  16. julie1013

Let's see, Supersonic back to it's same old antics, Hyandai commercials, IT commercial where company divides in 2 are the ones I can remember. Now maybe there just aren't any sponsors wanting to show ads but Jan has come and gone. Feb is almost 1/3 of the way gone. This problem really needs resolved one way or another. Either fix it or get rid of it. This is getting to be really old-.--.--.--.-
    ID#50838203
    Chrome
    flash is updated
    time: you pick a time bc it's always
    NE USA
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:

17. nlm24

nlm24 Regular

Thought the cinema was working again but I just watched the first video by Hewlett Packard splitting company into two companies but did not get points.

Sweet_Cassiopeia and spotsbox like this.
  18. mfarm57317

If the cinema programmers don't have the knowledge or the time to fix the multiple movie problems that's been going on for months now, maybe Bigpoint needs to hire someone who is capable of fixing these issues.

19. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Count Count

1) HP Split gives no points.
    2) 9:10 CET
    3) USA
    4)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will not click on "Learn More!" as it will take me off site and I will not open myself up to issues from outside of the game. Not to mention that the movie was almost 7 minutes!

[​IMG]

5) 51199472
    6) Firefox
    7) 20.0.0.286 (Both NPAPI 1-21-2016 and PPAPI 1-24-2016)

stacymaya, 1Shaluv1 and dappashan like this.
  20. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) It's back! Supersonic video does not play. Shows the replay error and video length 0 seconds.
    2) 11:50 PM CET Saturday 13 February
    3) USA
    4) Player shows black screen with replay arrow, video length 0 seconds.
    5) 8070629
    6) Google Chrome Version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)
    7) build into Google Chrome Version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.