1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cinema Issues: February 2016

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Feb 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfarm57317

mfarm57317 Someday Author

"How music makes it home", another movie associated with 'YouTube' will not award points. I have watched it several times now and the rewards have been "zero". Please find someone who can fix the cinema problems. Thank you.

2. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

As others have reported "How music makes a home". "Company splits in two...", the Supersonic is back to spinning then nothing -.--.-:(:cry::sleepy::sleepy:>:(:mad: Yep, alot of different emotions there
    ID#50838203
    NE USA
    Flash updated
    I don't bother keeping track of time as it always happens more than not
    and whatever other info you want

One thing I do want to say and call me crazy but I think that when there is alot of sales going on involving bb's (such as purchasing SG, SSG, mill subscription, etc) the movies seem to be scarce. At least that is how it was in the past. Now it's just always and it's hard to remember when the 24 hr clock resets bc I don't remember if I have actually collected the 4 15 points before the clock resets. Somebody somewhere should know how to fix this

3. jbarbeau

jbarbeau Forum-Greenhorn

Same issue as Sweet_Cassiopeia. Watching video and not getting credit. Same with the music video I just watched

spotsbox, Doc425 and flwrsndnc like this.
  4. mfarm57317

I just watched "How music makes it home" again....three times...and still no points. Please ask Bigpoint to hire someone who knows how to fix this problem.

007Farming, Doc425, flwrsndnc and 2 others like this.
  5. 1Shaluv1

1Shaluv1 Forum-Greenhorn

I am having the exact problem ... NO POINTS. I have watched these videos at least 5 times each. Thought the points would be credited later and they weren't. ugh

6. prnbsnmph

prnbsnmph Forum-Apprentice

No points for the "music makes the family, 30 families in world without music in home" -tried just now -at posting date/time and also 12 hours ago.
    thanks

7. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

I too am having this issue with the movies on both of my farms :( I don't remember the last time I got all the movie points in a row ive been getting oner or two here and there mostly there -.-

spotsbox and Doc425 like this.
  8. Rena0301

Rena0301 Forum-Greenhorn

AGREE WITHabove...supersonic not working...just tried again at the time of this posting...thanks

spotsbox, flwrsndnc and Doc425 like this.
  9. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I just watched the,"Music makes it home", video amd received zero points. I've had the same problem with several other videos. I also have not been able to receive points for more than 1 video per day for about the last 2 weeks.
    Time: always
    Player: Firefox
    ID: 52907408

spotsbox, dappashan and flwrsndnc like this.
  10. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

julie1013 don't worry all will be fine after the event, movies will be working again

11. julie1013

Not holding my breath:wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:xD

12. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) "Music makes it home" video does not award points
    2) Every time I've tried. Most recently: 3:50 PM CET February 15 2016
    3) USA
    4) Movie plays properly, just does not award points
    5) 8070629
    6) Everybody has this problem on all browsers, but I'm using Google Chrome Version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)
    7) Everybody has this problem on all browsers, but I'm using the one built into Google Chrome Version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)

Doc425 and spotsbox like this.
  13. Lorna27

Lorna27 Forum-Greenhorn

30 families without music played, but no reward...just now at posting time and date...thanks

14. julie1013

Somewhere over the rainbow, I just know there is someone who can fix these videos :music::music::music: (or at least give us ones that gives points)
    ID#50838203
    Chrome
    Flash updated
    Stuck between music makes a home and company divided and the big one with the 3 sec circle
    any time they are played
    NE USA (or anywhere in the world;);)xD)

15. Moo-Moo

Moo-Moo Forum-Apprentice

1) Sonos How Music Makes It Home No points rewarded; Watched repeatedly
    2) 00:20 CET most recent time
    3) USA
    4) Screenshot
    5) ID: 29283099
    6) Chrome
    7) Flash player version updated

dappashan likes this.
  16. George_Washington

George_Washington Someday Author

1) I don't get any points when I watch movies
    2) 8:15 AM UTC
    3) USA
    4) I can't take pictures
    5) 49116883
    6) Google Chrome
    7) Adobe Flash Player 18 ActiveX, Adobe Flash Player 18 NPAPI, Adobe Shockwave Player 12.1

17. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

With everything that you foke's need to put together, all the part's and everything you need to do, to make this game to work the same thing happen's every time. and the movie's work most of the time i don't see the problem get rid of the people that can't hold up there end.When everyone is screaming what more do you need??

Doc425 and 007Farming like this.
  18. -leeloo13-

-leeloo13- Forum-Greenhorn

Videos not paying out again! They play just fine but no reward given this has been going on for days!! User: -leeloo13-ID: 3729951

Doc425 likes this.
  19. Moo-Moo

Moo-Moo Forum-Apprentice

1) HP Split into 2 companies; No points rewarded; Watched repeatedly
    2) 21:00 CET most recent time
    3) USA
    4) Screenshot
    5) ID: 29283099
    6) Chrome
    7) Flash player version updated

Doc425 and dappashan like this.
  20. mfarm57317

O.K., I've tried to be patient, believing that after the latest 'event' was over the cinema would start working again....but guess what....it still doesn't work.:mad: Bigpoint, it's either time to hire some new programmers or find some sponsors who will pay rewards for us watching their movies.

Doc425 and oldman49 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.