1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cinema Issues: January 2016

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 3, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 280slr

280slr Forum-Greenhorn

I am having the same issue - I opened my game in a different browser hoping it would fix the problem, but no.
    Frustrating!

User: 280slr ID: 17232474

dappashan and Noelle20001 like this.
  2. pixie13

pixie13 Forum-Apprentice

Video with spinning arrow plays but not receiving my points. Video doesn't change. Not getting a "no videos are available msg". This is getting old! Please remove this video as it seems to be messing with the rotation of other videos, which I am able to watch on a different

Noelle20001 likes this.
  3. sirpippen

sirpippen Forum Master

Back, again. I was able to watch movies for a couple of days. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    However, going on 48 hours now, the only movie showing is the dreaded broken supersonic ad. Which means no BBs for me. Will there be an end to this? Will I ever be able to earn BBs again?

Pipps

Noelle20001 likes this.
  4. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I sat in front of my comp and tried to think of something different to say and drew a blank. Yes, I did get a day and half of getting a good ad. Then Sonic popped up and yes it's stuck there:wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:
    ID#50838203
    NE USA (PA)
    Flash updated
    Chrome, IE
    Time: Always-.--.-
    Patiently waiting to see if Feb. brings better ads;)

dappashan, mfarm57317 and Noelle20001 like this.
  5. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) Supersonic video does not play (I know, you've never seen this bug before!)
    2) January 20 2016 1:06 PM CET
    3) USA
    4) Movie screen opens, video appears to play, but video length is 0 seconds. Video goes to "replay" button after a moment of loading. Video replay does exactly the same thing.
    Many thanks to Noelle20001 for posting images (link below), as I can't get that to work.
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/b...-issues-january-2016.23119/page-2#post-124484
    5) 8070629
    6) Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)
    7) built into Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)

mfarm57317 and Noelle20001 like this.
  6. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

come on man, what's it going to take,this is so old, get rid of these people . all we want to do is watch all of these crappy movies for the bb's. this is so old it's stink's. You Know There is a problem, so why wont you Fix it?????????????????????

007Farming likes this.
  7. ladybux

ladybux Forum-Apprentice

As of all the above not been able to get any points for days

Noelle20001 likes this.
  8. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Supersonic ad not loading again.
    UK
    Using firefox/chrome.
    All day, everyday.

Nellie_Noodles and Noelle20001 like this.
  9. artemis95

artemis95 Forum-Greenhorn

1) I have the same problem with the supersonic video no rewards.
    2) I play during the day and the night. The same movie comes up no matter what the time.
    3) USA, Pennsylvania
    4) Screenshot: It is a black screen that "plays" for less than two seconds and then I can replay but no matter how many time I replay the movie still the same.
    5) artemis95 2406139
    6) internet explorer, edge (I tried from different laptops and pc's)
    7) flash player up to date (different laptops and pc's)

Noelle20001 likes this.
  10. magicgrannyl

magicgrannyl Active Author

:cry:mine doing the samr as noelle20001 please help:oops::sleepy:

Noelle20001 likes this.
  11. julie1013

Carmello Anthony, Youth Advisor (Youtube video) no points, and of course Supersonic
    iD#50838203
    Time 19:33 EST 1:33 CEST
    NE USA (PA)
    Chrome and IE
    Flash updated

12. magicgrannyl

magicgrannyl Active Author

:mad:help help help :mad:still problem as all are complaining about. you have to be able to do something please:cry::cry:;);)

13. Sassy22

Sassy22 Someday Author

This is getting old- always broke with a few movies working here or there- this is frustrating to say the least!! Any compensation for our efforts? It would be a good gesture on the games part.

14. picamber

picamber Forum-Apprentice

I have the same problem. Only started this game today and find it frustrating

15. skkkkk

skkkkk Forum-Greenhorn

Same problems with the supersonic ad - I've not had the chance to get BBs for days and days now. Please can this ad be removed

16. GuineaUp

GuineaUp Forum Great Master

I'm having the same Supersonic issues as everyone else. Every day. I won't bother with adding all my details, as it is not an issue that only I have suffered thru. Plenty of players have posted plenty of details to get the point across.

The Supersonic company needs to be informed that BP's lack of effort to make sure their ads play and reward us correctly is BAD for Supersonic's business! Major turn off for me, as I am sure it is for others. Maybe if all of us unhappy players contacted Supersonic and complained about this instead, then something would be done?

Every month there's a new thread regarding cinema issues. And it's blatantly obvious that so many players are completely fed up with this problem. The BP people that are in charge of the cinema really need to get off their hind ends and fix this, and do their job. It's a simple fix, delete or replace the problem ads. No brainer! Seems to me BP tends to turn a blind eye on the cinema issues every time us players need the BBs the MOST. Or maybe it's intentional. Either way, shame shame BP >:( You can do much better.

dappashan likes this.
  17. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Ditto for me, with IE, Chrome and Firefox. Everyday for weeks.

18. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) Supersonic video does not play (I know, you've never seen this bug before!)
    2) January 23 2016 10:43 PM CET and the 10 other times I've tried just today, not to mention all the other days that this has gone unfixed
    3) USA
    4) Movie screen opens, video appears to play, but video length is 0 seconds. Video goes to "replay" button after a moment of loading. Video replay does exactly the same thing.
    Many thanks to Noelle20001 for posting images (link below), as I can't get that to work.
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/b...-issues-january-2016.23119/page-2#post-124484
    5) 8070629
    6) Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)
    7) built into Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)

19. julie1013

Supersonic ad and Ralph's Journey episode 3. The first 2 didn't give points either, plays but no reward. ID#50838203
    1715 EST
    NE USA (PA)
    Chrome
    Flash updated
    Thanks

20. river2008

river2008 Someday Author

I have had the supersonic non playing add (it only lasts about 1 second) for at least 4 months now, it's been so long i feel like the cinema is broken and don't know if it will ever work. I would like to be able to watch movies and get some points. i used to be able to get enough points every 24 hours to get at least 1bb, so i think we should all get 100 BB's to make up for the cinema not working (Also the cinema should be fixed).
    This is just my opion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.