1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cinema Issues: January 2016

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 3, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I am not able to see any videos, just a blank screen with the message "one moment please" at the top, and then blank screen.
    ID# 50837712

mingling likes this.
  2. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

ID#50838203
    Chrome
    Flash updated
    1727 EST
    NE USA (PA)
    Supersonic, Ralph's Journey, Carmelo Anthony?youth mentor---no points
    Maybe February will be better;);)

3. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Regular

It's the 25th of January in Germany and Supersonic, the only available movie is still not functioning and does not give reward. We have reported it for 3 weeks at least. Please fix it.

dappashan likes this.
  4. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) Supersonic video still does not play. Cinema is totally broken because it is stuck on this video, which does not work. I know BP doesn't care about the cinema, but you could at least do something so that if there is a broken video we have the option to skip it.
    2) January 25 2016 10:06 AM CET, among many many others.
    3) USA
    4) Movie screen opens, video appears to play, but video length is 0 seconds. Video goes to "replay" button after a moment of loading. Video replay does exactly the same thing.
    Many thanks to Noelle20001 for posting images (link below), as I can't get that to work.
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/b...-issues-january-2016.23119/page-2#post-124484
    5) 8070629
    6) Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit). And all the other browsers everyone has tried, because everyone is having this issue.
    7) built into Google Chrome version 49.0.2593.0 dev (64-bit)

5. George_Washington

George_Washington Someday Author

1) Either I cannot watch any videos at all, or there is a black screen, I click play, and nothing happens.
    2) 8:40am (Central American Time)
    3) United States of America
    4) This is why I replied, since another person has taken the same screenshot I could have taken myself.
    5) 49116883
    6) Google Chrome
    7) Adobe Flash Player 18 (both ActiveX and NPAPI), Adobe Shockwave Player 12.1
    I have not been able to watch a video in about two or three months. Not being eligible is an absurd explanation.

6. mfarm57317

mfarm57317 Someday Author

In regards to the supersonic video that has been a problem lately, I have found that if I repeatedly click the 'start' arrow, it will eventually play a movie. Sometimes I have to click on the start arrow 2 or 3 times, sometimes it requires as many as 14 clicks. Make sure and wait for the arrow to stop spinning before you click on it again. Hope this post helps.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    JJenks likes this.
  7. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

ID#50838203
    I just wanted to report that the Supersonic started playing ads and giving points for me today. Almost had to pick myself up off the floorxDxD At times it still doesn't play but this is a BIG step in the right direction;) Many thanks for listening and passing along the info:D:D

Noelle20001 and desi20 like this.
  8. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Regular

Thank you.
    It took a month but supersonic finally work!!!
    Of course I was able to watch only once. After that it said that no more movie were available. Hopefully, it will work again soon.

9. magicgrannyl

magicgrannyl Active Author

:cry:come on there must be a fix to this problem. this is my 3rd post on rhis item. FARMARMA PLEASE HELP. :cry::cry:everyone is gooing crazy:mad::mad: i understand there are other parties involved:music:kick but:p:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.