1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cinema Issues: March 2016

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Feb 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Count Count

Rachet Clank the Movie same as above. Get Your Reward button never turns green/active.
    3:00 PM (11:pM CET)
    USA
    Firefox
    Current Flash (just installed the other day).

Doc425 and dappashan like this.
  2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Old Hand

From March 16 until last night, everything has been working very well. Then came Rachet and Clank, and the Brothers printer vids. As others have reported, the Get Your Reward button doesn't turn green and no points are awarded. Anything with the "get your reward" format doesn't reward points.
    All hours since last night and continuing
    USA
    ID 44197939
    Firefox browser
    Flash player up to date version 21,0,0,197

Doc425 and dappashan like this.
  3. dappashan

dappashan Someday Author

1) Ratchet & Clank and similar videos play, but the "Get your reward" button never turns green and no points are awarded -- so same as a lot of others. Cinema is stuck on these no-pay videos, so not working at all.
    2) 28-30 March, most recently at the time of this posting
    3) USA
    4) video plays properly, just doesn't award points
    5) 8070629
    6) Google Chrome Version 49.0.2593.0
    7) built into Google Chrome Version 49.0.2593.0

Doc425 likes this.
  4. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

The GNC video played fine and gave 15 points, but then came the brother ads. They are a scam! If you click anywhere on the ad it opens a printed ad in another window requesting your email address. You need to get rid of them now and be more careful about who's ad you allow.

I am having the same trouble as everyone else with all the videos with the, "Get your reward", button. The problem is on your end, not our's. My information is above.

5. artemis95

artemis95 Forum-Greenhorn

1) Good morning! I have the same problem, two days now, with the "brother printers" video.
    2) 30" seconds ago
    3) usa
    4) I don't know how to screenshot
    5) artemis95
    6) edge
    7) flash player up to date

Doc425 likes this.
  6. George_Washington

George_Washington Someday Author

1) I watch videos, but I do not receive any points for them.
    2) 8:45 AM UTC Central Time
    3) USA
    4) I can't take a screenshot.
    5) 49116883
    6) Google Chrome
    7) Adobe Flash Player 18 ActiveX, Adobe Flash Player 18 NPAPI

Doc425 likes this.
  7. _kubus2006_

_kubus2006_ Forum-Apprentice

Yesterday and today, I played many times” brother at your side” and ‘Ratchet and Clank“ ads, but the "get your reward" button never turns green and does not give any points.
    2) last 2 days
    3) USA
    4) n/a
    5) 13088126
    6) Chrome
    7) not sure flash version

Doc425 likes this.
  8. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Hello everyone!! This feels like a daily ritual-.- Now that Ratchet and Clank are gone(for now) it has been replaced with another dud... Brothers (ink related) plays but green reward won't light up>:(>:(
    ID#50838203
    NE USA
    Chrome
    Flash updated
    Time: the last 2 days---I really need to earn those bb's:eek::eek: Until tomorrow........

Doc425 likes this.
  9. Infinisaur

Infinisaur Forum-Greenhorn

Hello,
    Similar to above posts, videos are playing but the Get Reward Button never turns green. Have had this issue for couple days now, I play the video at different times of the day.
    ID 53732092
    USA
    Safari and Explorer

10. magicgrannyl

magicgrannyl Active Author

:mad:it is happening again:oops:no cinema showing when activating slot:cry:please help quickly this time;)thank you:)

11. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

You would think that after all this time,you with all the people telling you that there is a problem, that you will fix it.this isn't new it's every time.all the time.Everyone play's this game guest one more point. we use everything we can for it.when the movie's work all the time other than the event's please don't tell me that the sky is green and u have nothing to do with making it blue. i dare you to leave this up
    i know you wont because you think were stupid.

12. Rena0301

Rena0301 Forum-Greenhorn

at tiime of this posting, no points rewarded after "UC Health" video played...thanks
    Rena031 #53124821

13. prnbsnmph

prnbsnmph Forum-Apprentice

no points for watching entire 'ratchet and crank' movie trailer as of this date/time...thanks
    prnbsnmph #17382540

14. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

test 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.