1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circus Galore & Tiki Circus Galore, discussion

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by elRe, Oct 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. elRe

elRe Padavan

Starting time remain, 144 hours; event crops, five hours.

Fourty Big Top units are needed to get the « Circus Galore Magic Stalk Row » (1 x Crate O' EP, 2 x Crate O' Country Coins II) [​IMG] and
    [​IMG]
    fourty Tiki Big Top units are needed to get the « Tiki Circus Galore Magic Stalk Row » (1 x Crate O' TEP, 2 x Crate O' Country Coins II).
    Circus Galore, mainland (three fields): 40x640=25600 [​IMG] Circus Reed (event crop); 40x36=1440 [​IMG] Podium (event drop); 40 [​IMG] Big Top (mill product: 640 x Circus Reeds + 36 x Podiums).

Tiki Circus Galore, island (three fields): 40x505=20200 [​IMG] Tiki Circus Reed (event crop); 40x26=1040 [​IMG] Tiki Podium (event drop); 40 [​IMG]Tiki Big Top (mill product: 505 x Tiki Circus Reeds + 26 x Tiki Podium).

2. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Thanks EiRe for the number crunching. I have finished with both the Carnival Queen and nearly finished with the Maze so planted my longest crops for both events.:)
    Just finishing with MM fields as well. That was the best of fun of all! :inlove:

SahraB, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 8 others like this.
  3. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you elRe, for the thread and the numbers. :)
    The cloud rows look nice, and we can use any (1) 2x2 and (2) 1x2 givers. I have a lot of ep givers in my barn collecting dust. :music:
    Good Luck and Much Fun, my fellow farmers!:p
    Circus SOS and Tiki Circus SOS are posted.

SahraB, KaiCat33, MARLYMAR and 6 others like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Emperor of the Forum

Event fatigue....October was a busy month both in real life and on the farm. November looks the same. I'm in a need of a siesta;). I'm taking an event break for both. Hard to do when you get used to doing non stop events but I need to remember I'm a pony and not a racehorse:p

SahraB, saturnia22, KaiCat33 and 20 others like this.
  5. AniE

AniE Forum Master

The requests for a break between events have been ignored - and instead we have more and more overlapping events?
    Joining pnp in a break 8)

SahraB, KaiCat33, MARLYMAR and 10 others like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks elRe for the thread and the number crunching! I too have finished with the Maze, and winding down on the Carnival as I
    find it sadly, kind of boring to just have all that candy flying at you and a few prizes! So like the crazy person I am, I will be all in
    on both Baha and Mainland! If it seems I am getting nowhere I will stop one and focus on the other!:p Good luck to all what ever you choose to do!;)

SahraB, KaiCat33, MARLYMAR and 6 others like this.
  7. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

Oh PnP, you have voiced your true feelings quite eloquently. You inspire me. The cleaned up version of my feelings regarding this event:

I'm sane with an enjoyable real life and not a Farmerama Dork! No concern for this event.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    SahraB, tlcmom, MARLYMAR and 7 others like this.
  8. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Thanks elRe for the start and numbers.

The rewards nor the CR seem worth the effort for any established farm. For young farms this event seems OK to particpate in as is the currently running Carnival Queen event.

I too will skip this one and will refuse to plant/harvest any event crop on any field. Instead I'll do some farming for high level FSQs and will aim for a max of drops to be converted by the end.

Halloweeny reminders:
    - collect and use all cursed coins
    - collect coffin calendar
    - play remaining maze games
    - spend every Star Coin gained in the maze event shop
    - harvest MM fields and refill with longest timed crops/trees
    - get spooky
    - do the trick
    - hand out treats
    - keep your most evilish smile going!

9. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

I too am taking a break, I have a life. 8)

10. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Duke

Count me out on this one too. Every time I shut my eyes I still see the maze imprinted on my eyelids. Time to relax and just farm.

11. uggi-buggi

uggi-buggi Someday Author

I'm also taking a break. Will give this a miss. Too much time required for too little reward. (This is the first ever event that I have ignored in 6 years. I'm still swallowing the frustration from being lost in the maze for hours on end!)

12. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Board Analyst

Seems like a pointless event to me. Not even something I'll do what I can of (which is how I approach most events - do what I can). Not going to bother at all.

13. mindy1701

mindy1701 Forum Great Master

Count me out - finished all of the maze and finally got a Judas tree in one of the box rewards - that's enough to tide me over until a more interesting event comes along. Time to take a break and just farm for a while.

14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Well I already had my (mini) break, so I am in xD

15. RowSie

RowSie Junior Expert

I might just do the necessary to get the factory upgrades at level 11 for each of those. Ruling word being "might". Plant the stuff in a corner while I get my farms back into shape...

16. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

I am out of both events. Not interested at all.
    Still doing the queen, as the stuff she is throwing is not too bad here..Got lots of stable crates and tree'n'stable crates too.
    Switching from crop farming to animal farming on the mainlands and leave baha fields with carnival event crops as long as I have enough drops. Any overgrown crop will be swapped after the event then.

Tiki circus and mainland circus drops will be exchanged at the end too.

Good Luck to everybody doing one or the other ;)

17. jumbo782

jumbo782 Forum-Apprentice

Well done! Happy for you :)

18. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

im sitting both of these out too im still trying to get butterflies, chameleons and cuckoos or geese built up for the next neon event plus some animals on baha that need built up :) good luck to those going for it though :)

19. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Someday Author

well at least the event drops needed aren't as bad but 25000 crops is alot again. + more on baha too.

So about 5 days for this event (I know officially it is 6 but I've already missed half a day as I always do and will miss a lot more than half a day coming up so 5 is generous for people who have a life outside of farmerama)

So 5000 crops per day. Doable but only just barely. The last event nearly gave me carpel tunnel in my hands and I couldn't complete so this one I will call "the willbreaker". The next one most likely will be dubbed "mental breakdown" followed by "Mission impossible" and "Nothankstaking"

20. nm56

nm56 Forum Great Master

My initial reaction is that I don't like that these events started when the Carnival Queen is still going on (26 hrs remaining). The baha fields are already being used.

I do like that both circus events were scheduled to start and end together though.