1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circus Galore & Tiki Circus Galore, discussion

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by elRe, Oct 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Thank you ElRe for starting the thread. So many events overlapping other events takes the fun out of everything. Mini games that are time consuming and too many event crops and not enough fields.... really seems unnecessary. Seems to me, BP is not listening to us and greed is driving the machine...... It's a sad thing really......:(

SahraB, MARLYMAR, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  2. MsTheaP

MsTheaP Active Author

I am planting event crop on mainland while finishing up with the queen crops/milling/games. Sending tiki podiums to neighbors for those who are doing the same. Getting drops for both queen and circus when harvesting on baha. At least that helps.

3. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Relaxed regular farming here. Still 10 seeds of both event crop in stock, collecing drops for exchange only. Drop count after 1.5 day:

263 Tiki Podium (1.5 fields)
    817 Podium (2.5 fields)

Good luck to all who do participate!

Sister3, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  4. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

When this 2 event FAQ come out, I still thinking should I do it, But, alll this overlapping
    really make me tired...So, 2 day ago, I suddenly not want to do any farming..
    Maybe I should give BP a little warning...
    So, I only log in to send gift. Not even farm any field.
    I don't mind the monkey Queen nor to start this 2 event.
    Have rest 2day, feel better, and I look at FAQ,
    AH.......... The design team seem to see your roar, And then increase a bit
    of reward on the CR.
    But........
    I still not eager to do this 2 events. But I like the factory Upgrade.
    MY strategy is: not to buy any upgtrade just get them from event reward and see how
    far I could go.
    So, this 2 event, My target is get the factory upgrade, CR, as I been 2 day later,
    Will not bother them..:music:

habalala, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

I have today started doing the event in Baha. Do not know if I will be able to finish it or not. Just doing. I am having holiday till 7th of this month from today. So happy. All rest. A little case work and more relaxation.

6. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

@12ss12 ! You will..Our Best Wishes are with You :)
    CR up and running for Tiki Circus Galore. For Circus Galore last 5 levels to go to get the CR :D

Good Luck to all participants !

7. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I am doing better with the Tiki Circus as I had already pulled out most of my pens from Crystal Falls so started with more empty plots. Will finish this one tomorrow. Already have all the drops I need. :)

The main farm Circus Galore will be a little later for many reasons. I did not want to tear up my Glade completely for the prizes offered, not saying they aren't worth the effort but there is nothing there to make me go "WOW". Took out my Robins and Stag Beetles, but left everything else (Manufactory, Menagery, Arboretum, Jumbo trees/animals and very rare stuff) so already going to be slower than Baha. :eek:

Plus, for the first time in ages on Friday I forget to check CAC! No biggy, caught myself before I went to Baha but it made the mainland crops less - and, of course, we need more of these! :cry:

Drops are not too bad here, though. I only need 288 and have three days to get them. It will be a little tight towards the end as I have some things I have to do on Monday and Tuesday which will stop me doing the normal four harvests - but I am confident I will make it! :music:
    Good luck everybody else who decided to go for it! ;)

Does anyone else feel that there isn't enough to do on the farm with this rather tame grow, mill and throw event after the eventathan we've just been through? I was checking through all my breeding FSQs and doing bits and bobs on them just to keep myself occupied! I'm probably going to regret that!:p

SahraB, tlcmom, FarmerMolly22 and 6 others like this.
  8. 12ss12

I might finish the Circus today. But Tiki CIrcus I am not sure. As I started the carnival event several days later, I had to do tiki circus 2 days afdter the event has started.

9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Tiki circus galore CR up and running!:D I need about 3,500 more crops to finish Circus galore!:p I have the drops already
    so just grow and harvest a couple more times! Congrats to those finished and good luck to those still working on the events...still
    plenty of time!;)

SahraB, phoenixboy12, tlcmom and 5 others like this.
  10. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

My event crops don't seem to grow at all. Inventory keeps telling I have 10.
    Oh, wait .. got it now, I didn't plant any!

Drop Count @ 42 hours still to go

895 Tiki Podium
    2237 Podium

*29 (T)EP and *20 CC each doesn't match a top prize but I'll take anything for doing nothing :)

Congrats to all who reached their event target! Keep going if you didn't yet!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  11. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

Already got both factory upgrade and tiki circus seem can finished.
    thanks for another +100% harvest, and main farm may not . (no torn of field 8))
    But..........
    Who cares!xD

12. shellhappybj

shellhappybj Regular

Tiki Circus Galore and Circus Galore CR up and running :) Good luck everyone!!!

13. 12ss12

I finished the circus today & I think I might finish the tiki circus tonight. 3 more harves needed.

Congrats to all who hve finished & Go ! Go ! Go ! for all who are trying.

14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Circus Galore CR now up and running!:D So both events now finished, time to do some regular farming!xD
    Congrats everyone and good luck to those still working on finishing, you can get it done!;)

15. illy1996

I'm a harvest and a bit to go to finish the main Circus Galore. I'm torn between replenishing my poorly depleted Tree Fruit or building up my animal stocks ... still can't feed critters without some fruit - so still not decided! :oops:

Got all the drops so I should finish today, tomorrow at the latest. :)

16. 12ss12

Finished botht he event. [​IMG][​IMG]

rat_tail, SahraB, Brookeham and 4 others like this.
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

All done - both events, both farms. Was a bit of a worry for this farm if I was going to finish, but I got a prize wheel bonus this morning and it made the difference. whew, for me, too, 12ss12!

kibsnfebs, Brookeham and 12ss12 like this.
  18. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Event ends in about 2 hrs but I finished harvesting. Final drop count:

1282 Tiki Podium
    3028 Podium

Which means I'll gain 37178 TEP + 87812 EP + 86200 CC on the exchange.

A decent reward for not participating :)

Keep smiling!

Brookeham likes this.
  19. illy1996

Nice work, Habalala! ;)

I finished with 5 Circus Reed and 461 Podiums, 460 Tiki Circus Reeds and 714 Tiki Podiums. The over growing on Tiki Circus Reeds was due to a +1 on Field Crops for 6 hours won from the Wheel. :music:
    Wasn't too tough but it was a lot of crops! :wuerg:

habalala likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.