1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cirque du Farmerama - Strategy thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Jul 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Cirque du Farmerama FAQ
    18th July 2018 - 24th July 2018
    Difficulty: Medium

Current time in CET time zone
    SOS thread

Total requirements
    5.120.000 barn value worth of breeding animals
    2.050 Circus Garland

Circus Garland
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops
    on the 3 main lands and 3 tropical lands! OR breeding animals!

and from daily gifts!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

thank you for starting this thread Arielh ;) I think im going to sit this one out the CR is nothing great in my opinion good luck to those going for it may the drops be with you :)

3. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

Thanks Ariel!

I haven't hoarded animals enough to breed, so I'm sitting this event out too.

4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Baron

I'm sitting this one out too.
    Thanks for starting the thread Arielh :)

5. sebe96

sebe96 Advanced

Arielh, can you double check Im coming up with $5,120,000 worth of animals, difference of 300,000, there are 3 - 300,000 donations? I may be wrong, but that is what Im coming up with, I had the other part wrong, I was off 400, as there was 2 400, but I had only 1 down, but I double checked my figures I still come up with same thing. Im usually off and look at your posts and then fix mine as with the Garlands, but can you double check the animal count for me please.

$30,000.00
    $90,000.00
    $200,000.00
    $200,000.00
    $300,000.00
    $300,000.00
    $300,000.00
    $400,000.00
    $400,000.00
    $500,000.00
    $500,000.00
    $600,000.00
    $600,000.00
    $700,000.00
    total = $5,120,000.00

6. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you Arielh for starting the Big Top! :)
    I am going as far as the CR (gives lovely EP/TEP). The third round is no 'must have'.
    SOS thread is posted.

7. vizcacha

vizcacha Someday Author

one 300,000 to many!

8. sebe96

sebe96 Advanced

vizcacha, thanks, Im still blind though, or rather seeing things #7, 9 & 10 ask for 300,000 worth of animals? or am I looking at it wrong?

9. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

Quick question:

How do I know what to donate in order to be most efficient?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Jazac, habalala, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  10. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Broke - you took the words right out of me. LOL It is the only reason I came to this thread since it looks pretty straight forward.

I am thinking I will only go to 14 to get the CR. The last 7 steps are awfully expensive for a few GBs & extra EP givers.

EDIT: Actually, my question is what is the most effective animal to breed in terms which animal gives the most EV?

I only have about 500PF to play with so I want to maximize their benefit.

Jazac, habalala, KaiCat33 and 7 others like this.
  11. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

A farm DOES NOT have to breed any animal at all.
    The farm must get pollution drops to equal as far as it fishes to go though.

Pollution drops (garlands this time) are received as follows:
    • Each breeding of any animal will drop 5 x Garlands.
    • when harvesting crops, trees, stables and workshops on all fields
    • They can be gifted to/from neighbors and friends, for free as long as it is one of you 5-7 free daily gifts, or for 2 BBs each after. You can receive up to 20 gifts per day.
    • buy drops in bulk from the Shopping Center
    • get some in the event baskets
    • A Magic tree will give 1 x Garland per harvest during this event.

And now we have the same questions as always which surround all breeding and breeding events:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Jazac, habalala, KaiCat33 and 4 others like this.
  12. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

AS usual asking huge amount of Barn Stocks Breeding ones this time:wuerg:

I do the same as Sglick just goto CR Level 14.

My advise about which Breeding Animals for this event The Best Breeding Level 5 as per 100,000 EV are Camel and Panda;)

Jazac, habalala, KaiCat33 and 10 others like this.
  13. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Expert

So, I just donated a load for another manufactory and now this crops up..literally? My timing is...
    I think I'll go for the most of what I need for production pens...ostriches, turkeys, pigs, fish...fish...got a couple thou of those babies.
    I'll get the CR and disappear. Coming off a products binge I have a stockpile of baha so I'm good there.
    That big Swirl event is going on at the same time so it could get messy.
    update:
    Okay I had a plan right, so I get in there and get the job done. then I see there's a real live Octopus Pool available and I don't have an octopus poohl. I had a lapse and made a run for that poohl and besides, I got the fish I wanted for excellent Koi ponds so if I keep talking about it I'll be convinced it was fine to destroy my stock of PF

Jazac, Sue46, habalala and 7 others like this.
  14. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

There is no event requirement for either the camel or the panda. A player may donate any breeding animal at any level of that animal.

This farm will use your recommendation in marketing but simply looking at a 100,000 EV will not give me the answer to the following:

habalala, KaiCat33, kibsnfebs and 3 others like this.
  15. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

BABY BOOM......Starts:Wednesday, 18th of July at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends:Wednesday, 18th of July at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

Jazac, MARLYMAR, kibsnfebs and 4 others like this.
  16. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Also, not sure if anyone has mentioned this but we don't need to use breeding animals, base animals are included! Wahoo! :music:

Jazac, KaiCat33, Willow and 7 others like this.
  17. habalala

habalala Count Count

Wahoo!!! indeed! In fact, ALL animals can be donated, even non-breeding ones.
    It's a huge relief as with breeding animals only I would've skipped the entire event due to lousy rewards (except the decent EP).
    I'm running around the playfield with home raised Seal, Giraffe and Rhino plus a few Parrots to round up and am gathering garlands by doing regular FSQ breeding.

18. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you Illy, nice catch! :p Had the motel full yesterday, and reloaded again this morning.
    This farm and my AmySue52 both have the CR up. That is as far as I go.
    Good luck and have fun on the farm, y'all. :)

19. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Duke

Cloud row activated - now, do I go for the Octopus stall? Decisions to be made.

20. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Pro

Thank you Illy for sharing that news - it made all the difference. I am working on a pink feather collector so had the breeding shed full of ducks, one round of that plus regular harvest gave me enough banner things to get the cloud row, and then another round of ducks gave me the banners to finish the whole thing, which I wouldn't have done with just breeding animals, but seals and giraffes and rhinos got it done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.