1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cloud row

Discussion in 'General issues' started by starxx71, Nov 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starxx71

starxx71 Active Author

I am confused I have several rows that I had completed but now they need doing again
    party ticket magic stalk row 1,2 and 3 ?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello starxx71,

I am not sure I understand your question. For the Party ticket rows, did you have all the needed deco items to fill them? Are you missing any items that were on the cloud rows?

Can I assist you further?

3. starxx71

starxx71 Active Author

Yeah I had all the items required for all 3 party ticket rows.
    They are now gone apart from a few I had doubles for.
    I had been collecting on them for a while but now the 3 I mentioned are empty, I dont have enough double ups to re fill them although I dont no why i should as I said I had already filled them.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello starxx71 :)

For your account to be checked to see what has happened to your cloud rows, please post in Technical Issues with your game ID#.

May I assist you with anything else?

Edit: Player has posted in Technical Issues for further assistance. Closing thread.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.