1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coconut 11

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by cheryllynn1975, Jun 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheryllynn1975

cheryllynn1975 Forum-Apprentice

hi, hope someone can help.
    I opened coconut 11 yesterday and saw the reward. Played as usual but just went to
    open coconut 12 and the special 48 hour one plus crop and it is telling me that I did not open #11.
    I know that I did!
    Can someone please fix this bug.
    Thanks
    I logged in between 9am and 11am (around 3pm-5pm game time) approximately if this helps

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello cheryllynn1975,

I see you have been logged in many times yesterday, but it looks like the coconut was not collected, so there is nothing we can do. :( After the midnight comes, there is nothing we can do to unlock past coconuts, I am really sorry. Sadly, there was no bug with unlocking the coconut.

Is there anything else I could assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. cheryllynn1975

cheryllynn1975 Forum-Apprentice

I know that I saw the coupons so I only went once into the hut-should I now double check to be sure. I know I clicked the coconut can anything be done to fix this.

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

I understand, but on our end, the logs say you have no opened the summer giveaway place at all - despite all the logins, which are clearly showing that you have been farming, quite a bit even. :( Do you have more than one account by any chance? This could explain a misunderstanding. Nothing can be done because we are unable to unlock coconuts after the day is gone.

I am really sorry for this inconvenience :( .

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.