1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coconuts

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by happycallie, Jun 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happycallie

happycallie Forum Expert

Hi I a really upset I went to click& open my # 2 coconut this morning and got a message that it
    was to early to open#2 so I assumed that they wanted me to wait until I Sent out
    my gifts tonight after 6pm. But instead when I clicked on it at gifting time it said I was to late. The #2 was gone and #3 was moving. What is going on?
    Happycallie
    ID#44901803

2. Mar_Bear

Mar_Bear Regular

There was an issue with the #2 coconut after the midnight CEST reset (i guess 6 your time) yesterday but it was fixed about 11 CEST this morning. You needed to log out and then back in then the #2 coconut would be available. Since it is now after the midnight CEST reset for you today it is now day or coconut #3 which is why you cant open #2 coconut. Sorry.. but maybe the mods or customer service can help you get coconut #2

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello happycallie,

Please contact Support to see if they can help you further.

Can I assist you with anything further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.