1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

compensation package does not compensate very well

Discussion in 'General issues' started by dumbunny, Oct 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

I do not want to appear ungrateful, but I am not happy.

On my other farm, I purchased the large basket - so my original planting was 210 amaranth - which I used 210 supergrow and 210 suzie's supergrow on. I am out those items. There is no return of those used plant buffs.

50 supergrow and 15 suzie's supergrow don't begin to cover what I used on that farm.

On this farm, I bought the small basked so my initial planting was 50 amaranth - and again 50 sg and 50 ssg - so okay, fine the 50 supergrow covers the loss, but not the 15 ssg.

oh yay - I get some puny amounts of EP and CC for the plants once you rebook them to my farms. I'd really like to have the sg and ssg to use on future events.

Please ask the powers that be at BigPoint to revisit this. As the customer, I can tell you that I am not satisfied with this compensation for the purchased baskets and used products.

Sue46 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello dumbunny,

I am sorry that you are not happy with the compensation being offered. I would like to point out however that the 300 Super-grow handed out in the Large Basket and the 50 Super-grow handed out in the Small basket are not being subtracted. There are also many other goodies being offered in the Compensation package.

Can I assist you further?

3. dumbunny

No. There's nothing further...just disappointment. As I see it, my takeaway from that payment for the large basket is some EP, CC, 100 SG and a CAC. Not really worth what I spent, is it? I guess I have to remember that I'm the idiot for spending real money on a game that I really shouldn't be wasting time playing.

Sue46 likes this.
  4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Sorry to interfere, but the DE announcement says that players not happy with the compensation for the baskets should contact support. Does this also hold for english players?

Sue46 likes this.
  5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello dumbunny:)

I am sorry you are disappointed with the compensation package. As announced here, players that purchased baskets not only get the compensation offered to all players, but will also be credited with Barnyard Bills and Party Tickets.

Please contact Support for further assistance.

Yes, -Mir85-, players who are not satisfied with the compensation packages should contact Support.

May I assist with anything else?

Sue46 and -Mir85- like this.
  6. dumbunny

No. I missed the part about contacting support - plus, because my other farm is through BigFish, I cannot contact BP support for that farm. Please close this thread.

Sue46 likes this.
  7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I wish you a happy resolution with Support.

Closing thread as requested.

shellhappybj and Sue46 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.