1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

conversion farmcup star coins

Discussion in 'General issues' started by clonahmon, Jul 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Hi Team,

when will the conversion of farmcup starcoins happen?
    My intention for this question is:

If I have 20 starcoins from the farmcup event when the event ends on Sunday AND if I have 20 coins from the fishing event which will end later, in both events 40 starcoins are shown, as they are usable in both events as long as they are running parallel. (At the moment I have 24 starcoins, but I can not see, where these are coming from)

Can you distinguish between starcoins from farmcup and starcoins from fishing event?

Thanks for clarification

SahraB likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello clonahmon,

The Star coins are the same for both event shops, and you can use them towards the Fishing shop or Soccer shop whilst the event overlap. The Star coins will not be exchanged until the Soccer event has finished.

Can I assist you further?

3. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Hi shooger.sweet,

sorry but...
    can BP make sure, that starcoins from the fishing event after the end of the soccer event will still be there?

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello clonahmon :)

As shooger.sweet has confirmed, the star coins will not be exchanged until after the Fishing Event and can be used in both shops. No need to worry. They will be there to use until the end of the Fishing event.

May I assist you further?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Hi Farmers Almanac,

thanks for coming back on that (even when shooger.sweet didn't confirm that the coins will be converted after the fishing event ends) LOL

Wishing a good day to all :)

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello clonahmon :)

I mistakenly read the post. Must have my head under water from that deep sea fishing;):pxD.

On behalf of all who assisted, You are welcome and we wish you a good day as well.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.