1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coral Reef - Rumours

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 12ss12, May 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

The info on that image says its source is a deviant art page. It's an interpretation of ¡QUÉ PLANTÓN!, which is a musical about saving the Earth. I have no clue why it was posted as related to Farmerama:oops:

2. SthnMiss_

SthnMiss_ Advanced

It could hav something to do with the fact that the Coral reef has to do with cleaning up our environment, removing waste from our shores as well as trash. This would, then, create a cleaner environment for all living thing:, plants, animals and humans. I am just stating my opinion of how the picture relates.
    World's Ocean Day talks about the sea shore being overrun with trash. See what was found here about Polly.

IVANCICA30, 12ss12 and abubadi66 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

1. Hear ye, Hear ye, Hum ... The Reef?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And if it is the coral reef, which represents these white balls?: Eek:

[​IMG]
    http://fr.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...oiseaux-gazouillent.16049/page-20#post-212331

2. a mermaid here [​IMG] with coral fiddled [​IMG]

http://bg.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/Слухове-и-догадки.7702/page-35#post-56773

3. " arrived seal of approval"

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykafészek-avagy-hírek-híresztelések-és-jós-jónás-otthona.7666/page-35#post-246669

4. "What Does the ocean hides o bahamarama;"

http://el.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/Τα-μυστήρια-ενός-Ωκεανού.14007/

The above words are words of Moderators. I have added nothing extra.
    So do we have Coral Reef this June ? Yes we do !
    Seems we are right SthnMiss.

4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]:inlove::inlove:a mermaid:D
    But only as a sticker?:(

5. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

With that tape on it, I would guess it is just a sticker. The white balls may be sea salt.

6. 12ss12

Its an event sticker. But it has a tail, so its a mermaid. Even if it has a face like a sheep.;)

Even Bahamarama was opened through the Tree of Wisdom. So hopefully it is stars that is required to open Coral Reef(My wish).

2 Moderators have used Coral Reefs in their comments while releasing the pictures, another, that approval has come and still another, that its hidden under the sea of Bahamarama. I feel its 100% Coral Reef.

[​IMG] This plant is similar to the below picture.

The picture below is an earlier post (last year) showing the plant for the Reef.

[​IMG]
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/third-island-yaaay.10790/page-3#post-42822

7. Arielh

Calichrome I saw it too but I hope it will be an item also.
    12ss12 see my siggy, it is made by Mir with rumors for the color reef;)

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  8. 12ss12

What is iggy ?

SthnMiss_ and IVANCICA30 like this.
  9. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

I think she meant "siggy", her signature line at the bottom of all her posts. :)

10. 12ss12

I do not know why, I am not able to view the picture. This has happened with several pictures. I just see an icon containing this- [​IMG]. I will try clearing my cookies

But I have seen it before, Blue Water with Corals is it not? Cleared my cookies, still no improvement.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
    bygo_cris, SthnMiss_ and IVANCICA30 like this.
  11. Arielh

Yes this is it. Maybe you should ask help from mods.

SthnMiss_, IVANCICA30 and 12ss12 like this.
  12. 12ss12

bygo_cris, meba091, Arielh and 4 others like this.
  13. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

June is looking good for some awesome events I think! :D :D :D

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    meba091, Arielh, SthnMiss_ and 2 others like this.
  14. Arielh

Especially because of 3 and 5 event:inlove:

12ss12 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  15. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Well the official preview calendar is out. Which of the events is supposed to be Coral Reef then? Or are we just putting 2 and 2 together and making 5?

16. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The coral reef is not an event, and wouldn't be on the event calendar (unless there was a coral reef grand opening event :p).

Some are guessing/hoping the coral reef will be introduced with the Ocean day event (because it has to do with the ocean, and some of the graphics are similar to what we have seen for the coral reef, I don't know about anything more concrete than that). Personally I doubt it. Especially now that we see from the calendar that the goose will be introduced parallel to this event.

I was hoping for a newsletter from the producer today, and some info there. But I think it is to late now, maybe next week :sleepy:

desi20, 100keltic, SthnMiss_ and 9 others like this.
  17. promaster302

promaster302 Padavan

what cool incidence -Mir85- i was waiting for a newsletter :p

SthnMiss_, 12ss12 and -Mir85- like this.
  18. 12ss12

Me too. But it spoken that it will not accompany the event calendar but will follow shortly.

promaster302 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  19. 12ss12

Hi friends !
    Earlier today a member of Spanish forum gave information that she saw something new. (Few days before too some in the same forum said she saw something new in the island) And then another has posted a picture of the same. The post is given below with the comments:-

lunita hello and thanks for giving us notice.
    surely we must do a mission to unlock the reef ?, the lock has come several times to peers , but to take the coop is new,
    greetings, are preparing something,

[​IMG]
    Words in the picture mean
    "shipping dock to the island"
    "yacht luio the reef"
    http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/¿nos-sumergimos-el-arrecife-de-coral.13134/page-26#post-253593

A post of a moderator in Portuguese Form: 1/6/2015.
    Good morning everyone!
    I liked the supposed schedule, was very beautiful. In my view, much better than what we had at Christmas.
    Will we have to brief the reef?

I do not know what to make out of this. Is it a hint or just a passing comment. There are no other words or picture in this post.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  20. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

So, is a volcano erupting and building the new island that way?
    My kids would like that. At least if the eruption would be shown.

-poppyseed- and Arielh like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.