1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coral Reef - Rumours

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 12ss12, May 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Information from one of the farmerama official fansites- with the help of google translation
    [​IMG]

The starfish indicated the reef out I think - what do you think? Mostly, however, it takes up such animals appear in the graphics end up on our farms. Did you only once to point on it - and no Koala - I would XanXon so very happy for he has done so much work with the drafting of the Koala events.

http://www.farmeramafans.de/pinguin-als-neues-inseltier/

I would interpret it as a countdown calendar - perhaps the start of the reef?Now if you as a start to 4:06. (According to event calendar start of the summer calendar) takes, then we would at 3:07. the reef expect - but that is my own speculation right now.
    Your
    Farmeramafans team

http://www.farmeramafans.de/neue-scheuche-in-der-geruechtekueche/

bygo_cris and Brookeham like this.
  2. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Do you think the very last present on the advent of summer could be the opening of Coral Reef? Just a suggestion. Or could it tie in with the World Environment/Ocean Day event...would make sense, it's all related!

CaliChrome likes this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

I personally think the last present might not have anything to do with Reef because coral reef is a permanent feature and the advent of summer I presume will be a 30 days quest. So if some one misses it, then they might not have access to coral reef. But there are chances introduction of coral reef might be connected in some other way with the calendar. That's how the above fansite feels and some other forums too feel the same. But I do not know how. There are also gossips that coffee was introduced in an event and then made a crop in the farm. Similarly corals might also be retained. Everything is assumption and every assumption has a reasonable logic in it.

All we can do now is " Wait and watch". We have waited so long. Can't we wait for a month and see whether its true or not;)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.