1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could you please help finding the trees I bought

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by strikoroba, Jan 13, 2019 at 2:16 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strikoroba

strikoroba Forum-Apprentice

Hello,
    I bought 11 langsat trees in the shop, it looks like the cc's were written off, but I can't find the trees in the inventory. Cookies, cache cleared. User: strikoroba ID: 1837942
    Thank you in advance for assistance.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello strikoroba,

Your purchase today was for an XL Langast tree. There were no purchases for individual Langast trees:

2019-01-13 03:00:371020 -xl langsat1.00-265000.00

You can find the Upgrade in your Baha tree inventory.

Can I assist you further?

3. strikoroba

strikoroba Forum-Apprentice

Thank you an please close.

I am not going to argue my case that I was pressing the button where I set the number to 11 and not the button below it. I'll just try buying again what I need and hope that I get what I need and not something useless instead. I truly believe that this is the result of the delayed filtering/search by name, but I cannot prove it and WILL NOT try to reproduce it as I was lucky to get away with cc loss and not bb loss. I will only use back/forward buttons from now on to search for what I need.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm sorry your experience doesn't match your logs :(

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome. Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.