1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Country Fair

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Farmers.Almanac, May 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Country Fair" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Expert

I enjoy this type of mini game, as I am pretty good at matching games, but the requirements, again, are so high as to be discouraging. If I hadn't sat out the last event, I would be skipping this one. We are all TIRED of the endless events, the high requirements, the feeling that no one listens to our feedback. My neighbors are leaving in droves. You are destroying the game, taking away all the things that brought us here. I used to play four farms and spend money on all of them. Now I play one and I only buy harvester, nothing else. Please return this game to the FUN that it used to be. At least I can say the drop rate seems to have improved over the last several events.

Flossybelle1, Jazac, TERRIE and 9 others like this.
  3. 007Farming

007Farming Board Veteran

Yes please, bring back the fun. matselleste is correct in saying that BP is destroying this game...I say on purpose.
    Requirements are too high. Having to grow crops and large amount of animals is a deal breaker. I seldom spend money on this game any more. I have given up the monthly premium and not sure if I will renew the harvester.
    Why do we bother?BP is deaf!

Jazac, TERRIE, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  4. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

I can see a mass walk out of players going to happen soon IF farmerama doesn't do something about it ..WE are not going to put up with what you are giving us players …. This game has gone down hill since the game merged with another games company
    we have one event after the other what happened to the farm game we joined to play ???
    We used to be able to make BBs now we have to buy them ..which doesn't make this a FREE game
    You can ban me from playing if you like ..there are plenty of other Farm games to play on the net ;)

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Jazac, TERRIE, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  5. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Ambassador

I have seen alot of players leave lately. I have lost two neighbors, who at one time were very loyal players and spenders. I made a complaint about something, and got a very short/rude reply. Its as if they dont care, I guess they get new players daily and are happy with short time players. I very rarely will accept new neighbors now because they just dont stay around anymore. Im starting to see alot of red on my neighbors, its sad.

I have more time to play the game, more than others, and when it becomes too time consuming for me to finish events, I cant imagine what is like for "normal" people.

For this event, my feedback is please start to give us better cloud rows like you used to please?? Give us something better to work towards. Actually I am working harder at the farmers market -- selling, than I am at growing crops for the event. I think there wasnt enough rumors and alot of players are short on animals this time, so to me the CCs being made is worth more to me than the cloud row. 695 event crops is just way too many for one minigame.

What happened to just plain old events, without minigames. I like mini games - sometimes, but not all the time, they can get very time consuming, just adding so much extra time needed for an event, when you already need almost 30,000 crops???? If the number of crops required are so high, dont give us such time consuming mini games, mix it up. Give us a grow and throw as some call them, let us grow and donate sometimes without long milling times and mini-games. I like to grow all my mill items at one time, but sometimes that takes forever to do. We dont like to interupt our milling of feed all the time, when you keep introducing new animals, but dont give us anymore milling slots. We have the same number of slots as when I started, but probably double the animals, eventually more land has been added (which still is hard to have enough room with all the addition of crops,animals,trees), but no more mills.

I have so many suggestions, complaints, more feedback both positive and negative I could give, but like others keep saying, I dont think we are being heard anyways. I think they put these threads up to keep us from emailing them.

Jazac, TERRIE, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  6. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

I am not going to get into a long rant because u dont seem to listen...but 695 crop for a game is ABSURD!!! Even with a clear field, I get one came every harvest.
    So once again event BOMB!!!!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!

Flossybelle1, Jazac, TERRIE and 4 others like this.
  7. rivak

rivak Someday Author

I like the matching game, but the requirement of 695 crops to make a deck of cards is too high. I can't play as often as I'd like because it takes too much time to grow the needed clovers.

Will you please consider making the requirements more reasonable?

8. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

I like this event - it is not too frantic and the drops are pretty good. :)

I really like the mini-game and would prefer to be able to play it more. It would be better if we needed less crops and were able to play more games, maybe weighted against getting less coins (please don't throw squashed tomatoes at me fellow farmers! :p). This way, the event would be challenging but we would get more fun from the mini-games. There are some mini-games that are fun to play and others that are just a pain/boring. I see more people saying they like this than others we have had in the past. :music:
    Love the Rainbow coloured Tractor in the fields! :inlove:

Jazac and elimeno like this.
  9. cats50

cats50 Junior Expert

Have finished 37 games so far. Have only two fields working and switched back to 2 x 2 cause it takes too long to do 1 x 1 by hand. I like match game but the numbers for crops is crazy. I had stated and will state again, you should be able to use 2 x 2 and grow enough to complete events with time allowed. Let the ones who want to finish early and go back to regular farming use extra. Old events worked that way but since you added buffs you have made it harder to complete even with using them. I don't spend as much money anymore and I don't do events as often anymore cause they are too stressful and just plain not worth it. I sit out and farm the way I want to. I guess I am like most and wonder why I post to feedback when no one listens and no changes get made.

10. Laurelei

Laurelei Regular

Despite the fact that requirements were too high and we don't need another form of farm currency, I did finish this event and I generally enjoy the mini game more than most. Hard to be excited about finishing when I saw the parade of upcoming events tomorrow.

Jazac and Sue46 like this.
  11. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

wow more events so soon...thats what I came on to check...
    I didnt finish the farm event but managed to get the cloud row from the coins.

I am again very unhappy. I am also losing players left and right. Such a shame.

Jazac, TERRIE, Sue46 and 1 other person like this.
  12. nm561

nm561 Forum Connoisseur

All 3 of my farms were able to finish both of these events -- Amazing -- its been awhile.

I liked the rewards offered in the country fair (XXL trees, trees, stables, PF and EPs).

Jazac likes this.
  13. Middy63

Middy63 Forum-Greenhorn

I liked this event and was very happy with the rewards and the cloud row. I was able to finish on all three of my farms but having said that I am on holidays at the moment so had plenty of time to farm. I also liked the fact we could keep playing to earn extra coins and therefor get all the items from the shop I wanted plus some extras. Five hour crops are my favourite as even with water and manure I still have time for some RL things and I can get in a few harvests per day and therefore feel like I'm progressing in the event fairly quickly.

But I do think the requirements were too high and if I hadn't been on holidays I think I would have probably been pushed just to get the cloud row. I liked the game but again feel sometimes these are a little too time consuming.

I also thought the Tractor event tied in nicely as I had pens out on all my island farms for that event and therefore got plenty of manure to use myself. And when my manure ran out it seemed to keep the prices reasonably in the market.

Jazac likes this.
  14. Jazac

Jazac Forum Duke

All of the above comments are true to BP breaking the game down. The crops we needed for this event was alittle high. I did so love the graphics. What I truely do not get is the time you people at BP work to get the graphics looking so nice, but yet you run players off by not making these events do able..??? No we don't want every event do able.. but you make events a daily now... we get no break at all from these events any more.. and they are getting harder to complete...People have and will leave the game cause of this..

you need our money to keep game going... but at same time.. you killing us...we don't want events 24/7.. do able or not.. we need farm time..PERIOD...you are making a new farm game... I think you plan on getting rid of this one.. if your next farm game is set up like this one.. to where we have to pay to play without killing our hands... and limit us on neighbors as this one.. I know for a fact I wont be there..nor will a lot of others..i do not ever recall a game that limit us on neighbors as this one... most games now days(last ten years or longer) make you have ten times as many neighbors just to do things and get rewards...

Word of mouth BP... why make a new farm game if you don't want any farm games???? If you can not keep people here... what makes you smarter then us players that you can keep ones at the new one? I will play this game here at Farmerama for as long as I can deal with it.. You making us to pay more to play.... is so wrong... come down on some prices maybe your income will increase... maybe it wont... but no matter what... you got to stop letting people leave... that is not good at all.. but hey you knew that already huh?...

baw815, Sue46 and sebe96 like this.