1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crate with GB as a reward

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by julie1013, Jun 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

How about a crate that offers GB/GB"S as a reward. I think there is a crate that does offer this but it is so few and far between that I don't really remember;):p

2. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

There are 4 crates may contain GB
    • Crate of Treats
    • Crate of Zany Animals
    • Crate of Shiny Things
    • Crate of Farm Supplies II
    Also the random event crate Crate of Treasure Hunt offers up GB at times (1/10GB)
    Not against the idea, but I think GB should be a bit hard to obtain/rare reward.

3. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Pro

Yesssssss please
    I get your thoughts Moraine but I do think they could be a little bit more available. I'm sure some kind of crate or something could be worked out.

4. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Good idea we need more crates offering GB. Not everyone had the chance to obtain these cloud rows. (Thank you Moraine for pointing them out).