1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Chicken Pet Used with Rent a Friend

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mooboy, Aug 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

Hi I got a Crazy Chicken Pet for couple of years but I recently won Harvey Cottontail but i am not getting the additional gift from Harvey Cottontail is there any reason why this is not working so far Harvey has given me one gift since i won it on Recycl O Mat Event from Pool A ?

farmerlily22 likes this.
  2. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi Mooboy

Have you got you gift pop-ups turned on? If you want you account checked you will need to post in Technical issues along with your ID No.

Can I help further?

3. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Mooboy - BP changed the chicken pet giving the extra "special friends" (Harvey Cottontail) gift a while ago. The chicken pet no longer doubles the gift. I think it just gives EP now.
    Neon-Lights - Please excuse the intrusion...but I believe this is what Mooboy was asking.

4. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

Hi Neon Lights Yes I have turned on my Gift Pop Ups Just got 2nd Gift from Harvey Cottontail on 2nd Day I should by now got Four gifts from Harvey Cottontail as I got my Crazy Chicken Pet Active in my Shipwreck

My Farm ID is 26151208 please Kindly look into it please pass to Tech Support

The Pets FAQ List Crazy Chicken Pet does say it gives 1 Extra Gift from any Rent a Friend that is activated is this a True Statement or Crazy Chicken Pet No longer give Extra Gift from Rent a Friend ?

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

As stated in the Pets FAQ, the Crazy chicken was available as a 1/3 or 6 month subscription, and only would have worked for the length of time that you originally purchased it. The Crazy chicken has not been available to purchase since February 2013.

Can I assist you further?

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

Thanks for Info update on Crazy Chicken Pet, you can close this Thread Thanks

7. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.