1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crystal Falls

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Greek-Guy, Jul 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Regular

Ηello!

I am back to the game after 2 years old of absence.
    It was expected for me to see a lot of chances, and one of them wer the Crystal Falls in the Bahamarama.

The problem is that I can't unlock the areas. When I click to one, it says I can pay with Farm Coins. But when I click "Shop-O-Rama", I can't find how to actually pay.

What should I do?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Greek-Guy,

Do you have enough Farm Coins? To open up an area requires 400 Farm Coins. If you do not have enough, you can also open up areas by completing the Crystal Falls Farmer's Society Quests and unlocking the Statues with Golden Bananas. Here is the Crystal Falls FAQ.

Can I assist you further?

3. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Regular

Weird, in my farm it says I only need 2 Farm Coins! Anyway, I will read the FAQ and probably complete the quest, since I haven't 400 Farm Coins.

Thank you, the thread can be closed!​

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.