1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crystal Falls

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Kitsu, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:45 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitsu

Kitsu Forum-Greenhorn

Hi, I found the basic description of this area, but I am trying to figure out 1) if I start the crystal falls quests and don't complete them all, if I will still have the option to buy the two areas for bananas. 2) if I buy the areas with bananas, will I still be able to complete the quests. Thanks

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Kitsu :)

There are 6 zones and you can open them by doing quests, using bananas in the Monkey temple, and farm coins in the Shop O Rama. They are not dependent on each other so you can work on any of the 3 ways at any time. The quests are permanent quests so you can work on them at your own pace.

May I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. Kitsu

Kitsu Forum-Greenhorn

Ok thanks. That raises another question though, I had assumed the 2 monkey statues each unlocked half of the area...does that mean you need to do all three ways: quests, bananas, and farm coins to open the whole area? You may close with the answer.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 12:22 AM
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Yes, to open all zones completely, you need to use all 3 options: 2 zones from Farmer's Society Quests, 2 zones from Farm Coins and 2 zones using Golden Bananas.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.