1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dance in the Wind

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by SahraB, Jul 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

Have a nice trip everyone

See you when you get back ..... if you get back

KaiCat33, trishap58, Erridge and 3 others like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Just a little reminder that the penultimate part of Dance in the Wind starts tomorrow at 14.00 CEST. :)

This one is a little easier in that we just have to breed to get a Kite Spool. We need 91 Kite Spools so as long as you have 182 PF, this one should be a doddle (famous last words!). :p

Plus, an added bonus:

Baby Boom and PF Sales:

Starts:Friday, 19th of July at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    At last, BB coincides with the event! :inlove:

I have just filled my motel with enough Pandas and Camels (still working on Castles in the Sand - one more level to go!) BUT I then realised that Baha Mendel was supposed to be from 16 to 21 July - did I miss it? Is it anything to do with breeding ... Rhinos perhaps? Or is it "The Heat is on"? :oops:
    Oh well, not to worry. It'll all come clear in the end ... won't it? :wuerg:

KaiCat33, joanc123, trishap58 and 3 others like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Thanks for the alert, illy. :inlove: I always need one. :p 91 breedings for 91 kite spools ? Right, I am off to breeding motel tomorrow.

4. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Managed to do this fairly easily but I'm afraid the skips eluded me. Circus Pandas and Sultan Camels were just not forthcoming! :cry:

baw815 and joanc123 like this.