1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

December: The fb Advent Wheel

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by farmer_broke, Dec 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

Get ready for the season. The Special fb Advent Wheel faqs will be released after game reset.
    Participation will be limited.

NEW item to be announced with the faqs: A special fb Advent Wheel Bonus Pack for multiple spins of the special fb Advent Wheel. (one may even be purchased and gifted to a friend's farm)

Even One-Two and SahraB had no gossip to report. :inlove:

Don't miss out on the great prizes.

The Special fb Advent Wheel faqs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 spin cost -- 1 Pinkie Pie
    -----
    special fb Advent Wheel Bonus Pack for multiple spins of the special fb Advent Wheel
    3 spin cost -- 1 CAC
    -----

special fb Advent Wheel Holiday Gift Pack for multiple spins of the special fb Advent Wheel to a friend
    ---- nothing like this in Farmerama ---- Get your shopping done
    (friend's farm name must be sent at the time of the gift card purchase.)

4 spins for friend cost -- 1 CAC (winnings sent to friend) <----------------------
    ------

The fb Advent farm Wheel:

3 CAC
    2 Quiche
    1 Hibiscus Jam
    3 Pumpkin Jam
    2 Valentine's Pot
    3 White Innocence
    1 Jasmine Bubble Tea
    1 Yellow Coconut
    7 Wilsons
    3 Egg Nog
    1 Autumn Arrangement
    5 Anniversary Boutonniere

Participation is limited to the first 12 . (I can only send 7 gifts a day)

((Event participation will be closed upon game reset 11 December 2018 or when first 12 individuals (including their friend's farms) enter.))

Individuals may make a maximum of 2 purchases

Good Luck!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    SahraB and Nala777 like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Okay, I'm in - no, really this time! :p
    What do I have to do? Do I IGM you what I want or do I post here? o_O

farmer_broke and Nala777 like this.
  3. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

I'm in just send me a message of what I need to do

Erridge, farmer_broke and Nala777 like this.
  4. Nala777

Nala777 Advanced

xD;):p
    :inlove::inlove:xD:p

farmer_broke likes this.
  5. farmer_broke

Hello Farm-Wiffie tlcmom :inlove:! and Hi illy (now I think of illy my favorite ladybug). Great both of you have asked and I hope that this event turns out to be simple for us all.

If a farm wishes to participate then it must make one choice:

choice 1 (farm wishes spin)

If it wishes one spin then send one (1) Pinkie Pie Pie to the farmer_broke farm
    OR​
    for three (3) spins then send send one (1) CAC. <------ the Bonus Pack​

choice 2 (farm wishes spin(s) AND give a holiday gift of spinning to another farm)

Do as in choice one (this is for a participating farm) <----- this uses one of a farm's gift for one day by sending
    AND
    Send (1) CAC for the gift to a friend. <------- this uses one of a farm's gifts for the second day by sending
    (an igm message should be sent to farmer_broke simply telling who the gift is for --- their gifts will be sent)
    choice 3 (farm wants no spin but gift spins to another farm) <--- wants only the gift pack

Send (1) CAC and an igm telling which farm to send the gift winnings.
    (Please let me know if there is something else I may answer.)

---------------
    Your farm would receive 3 spins for the 1 CAC but
    you may send the gift of 4 spins for 1 CAC

Note
    • Participation is limited to the first 12 farmers (of course any of them may still send a holiday gift). This farm does not have the capacity within the game to send more than 7 gifts each day. Even with 12 farmers (and multiple spin purchases and gift spins to other farms) the sending of all rewards will not be completed in a couple of days.
    • I ask that players not try and abuse any part of the fb Advent Wheel participation.
    -----------------------

I can only wonder how someone will feel if you gave a gift and one of the awards they received was 7 wilsons xD
    (Even worse, 4 spins could result in 28 wilsons) :inlove:xD

Thanks you very much for the laugh. And you have just sparked another idea of more nonsense. But not for the fb Advent Wheel :inlove:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Nala777 likes this.
  6. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Sorry to bother with another question but to participate I have to gift your farm a certain item and by doing so you trade it for whatever other item(s) on your prize list? Like Gift and Trade event but with fb Advent Wheel alogoritms applied?

Anyway it's nice to see a new forum game. Thanks for bringing it up.

Nala777, SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  7. farmer_broke

In advance of answering, thank you for asking.

Yes. There are three options listed in the above post. A participant must pick which option they prefer before doing anything.

Yes
    Yes.

The option one choices will determine what is to be sent. Whatever is sent will determine how many awards the farm will receive after the close of the Event. For instance:
    • If you send to this farm one Pinkie Pie Pie then I have no choice but to spin the wheel one time for you and let you know whatever the award was and then send to you.
    • If you send one CAC then I have no choice but to spin the wheel three times for you and let you know the three awards and send.

Actual case today:
    • A CAC was sent to this farm.
    • The individual mentioned they would like to give the gift to "____________"
    What I should do:
    1. Confirm by igm that the CAC was received which is to be a gift of FOUR spins for "_____________"
    2. After the event closes, the wheel will be spent FOUR times and each time there will be some reward.
    3. Once all spins are complete I will send an igm to the original sender letting know the result (or gifts) which will be sent.
    4. An igm will be sent to the "________" letting them know they will be receiving whatever spins resulted in. I will let them know who the gift was from.

Yes exactly and
    • This time there is the opportunity to purchase spins for another (BP has nothing like this...yet) and
    • There is the choice of a single spin (as before) or a multiple spin pack for the participant (BP has special offers and so does this event)
    Please let me know if anything is not clear. So far so good from this end.
    --------------------------
    edit before wheel spinning

Game has reset on 11 December 2018 and no further participation will be accepted.

The results will be posted after wheel-spinning.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 11:28 PM
  8. [Aussie]

[Aussie] Forum-Greenhorn

I am interested as well

Nala777 and farmer_broke like this.
  9. farmer_broke

Event submission was over already when you posted. Please check the thread for future events.

THE WINNINGS

illy1996 (submitted 1 cac from baby farm for three spins)

Rewards
    • spin 1..... 3 CAC <------------------------------ cracked the jackpot
    • spin 2..... 1 jasmine bubble jam
    • spin 3..... 7 wilsons

tlcmom (submitted 1 pinkie pie pie for one spin)

Reward
    • spin 1..... 2 quiche
    Two participants and awards will begin to be sent today.

Thank you for participating or considering to participate in the fb Advent Wheel

Nala777 and tlcmom like this.
  10. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I was right about the 7 Wilsons! xD
    Thank you Broke for bringing a bit of light relief - not to mention some lovely prizes! :inlove:
    Hope you are all ready for some junking now! :p

farmer_broke, tlcmom and Nala777 like this.
  11. farmer_broke

:eek:

I hope one day to reach 1,000 wilsons. xD

There is a new broke purchase basket that does involves wilsons. xD

Details will be announced soon. xD

12. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

How many more Wilsons do you need? I don't normally buy "baskets" but I may make an exception! xD

farmer_broke likes this.
  13. farmer_broke

You may want to think of a player who you would like to bombard with wilsons.

14. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

One-Two comes to mind! xD