1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Different Growing Times On Different Fields??

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Chloe3456, May 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chloe3456

Chloe3456 Someday Author

This is a strange question. I've been playing for years and either never noticed this or something weird is happening on my farm. On my main field, I planted Onions and watered and fertilized them. They will be done in 13.25hrs. Which seems too long if memory serves me. Then, on the Green Meadow, I planted another field of Onions, watered and fertilized them and they will be done in 10.40hrs. Which is what sounded normal. Why do I have different growing times for different fields? I used no buffs. I don't have alchemist opened. I've never used the greenhouse either. Does anyone know what caused this to happen?

stacymaya and Peanut1492 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Chloe3456,

With the Growth Boost rune enabled (10% reduced time for manure), Onions take 10 hours and 48 minutes with water and manure applied. If your crops are showing different times, check that both the water and manure have been applied, as sometimes if you leave the field too quickly, the action may not have registered.

Can I assist you further?

stacymaya likes this.
  3. Chloe3456

Chloe3456 Someday Author

I checked and both water and manure were applied to both fields. They still are hours apart. Any idea why?

Shooger.sweet what should I do? I've never noticed/experienced this before.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    stacymaya likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Please post in Tech with your ID# so your account can be checked.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. Chloe3456

Chloe3456 Someday Author

Thank you so much. I've already harvested them late today due to the maintenance so I'm not sure what time they actually poped up. But after the event, I will plant them again and if it repeats I will post it in the tech section. Thanks again. You may close the thread. :)

6. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Chloe3456,

On behalf of shooger.sweet you are welcome. Closing thread as advised.

~Closed~​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.