1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappearing crops

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Rhuairidh01, Aug 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhuairidh01

Rhuairidh01 Forum-Greenhorn

Half the crops fields on my Bananarama Island were empty today despite being planted. The crops just vanished. It has happened before - not every time but fairly frequently when leaving game overnight. Is this a bug ?

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello Rhuaairidh01 :(

This is not a bug I am afraid, but it means that for some reason, the planting actions were not saved correctly. This can happen if you switch fields too quickly - please make sure you wait a few more seconds after planting overnight instead of closing the game quickly. It would be great if you could double check the field as well after switching to a different one, to make sure the last actions were registered successfully.

Is there anything else we can assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. Rhuairidh01

Rhuairidh01 Forum-Greenhorn

Ok thanks, I will try your suggestions

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome, and I hope this helps. If the issue persists, please let us know and we will try to help you troubleshoot it further.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.