1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dolphin pool

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by babasfarm, Oct 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babasfarm

babasfarm Active Author

here we go again, cant find dolphin food what do they eat please and thank you

purplebeet likes this.
  2. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Connoisseur

Dolphin feed = Holy Basil x2, and Cilantro x 2 per feed made

purplebeet and kibsnfebs like this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello babasfarm :)

trishap58 is correct. Dolphins eat 2 each of holy basil and cilantro.

May I assist you further?

4. babasfarm

babasfarm Active Author

thank you very much just want to be sure I have the crops to feed them this game is getting too complicated why is it so difficult to find info about the game especially with the newer items I appreciate your reply I find myself spending too much time looking for info takes the fun out of the game when you don't know what is going on half the time even the event faq I have been playing for a few years and to my dismay have lost 4 dear friends who used to love this game its so sad they were premium players

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

We have to search for answers too as it is impossible to know everything. You can try to use quotation marks to help filter your search.

For example, if you type in "dolphin", you will find in the results list the announcement where dolphins were introduced into the game. Hope this helps you as you search the forum and make things a little less frustrating :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

joanc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.