1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

drop rate

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by happycallie, Jul 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happycallie

happycallie Forum Pro

OK so I see I am not the only one with the low drop rate. About 210 so far. I know we have a couple of day but still wonder if we will collect enough.
    Anybody have some great ideas to increase it . It seems like the event crop has the best
    EP output. I know some of the trees do but that doesn't seem to help.
    Good Luck every body.
    happycallie
    ID#44901803

2. olofkalle

olofkalle Junior Expert

I have been taught here in the forum that the only thing that influence the drop rate is the time for the ground version of the tree, crop .... you can harvest. I hope the situation is still the same and that I think says that EP is not really important at all when you harvest, in all aspects as the EP amount isn't noticeable in comparison with CR and the givers. A few long term crops and trees excluded and not include the first harvest you get during the event, "loaded" and letting grow before the event time starts

Arielh, fun2farm, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.