1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter event?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Arielh, Mar 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    rabbits remind us of Easter but I don't see eggso_O

source

2. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

This will be my first Easter event so I hope beautiful eggs will be a part of it!!

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I remember one of my first Easter events(maybe the first) we had to collect eggs from the town and donate them. Every 15 minutes they would appear in the town and we had to search them. There was a trick to find them easier if you clicked a certain building:music:
    It was fun, I hope this will be also!

4. penguinfarmer

penguinfarmer Forum-Apprentice

Thanks Arielh for sharing the pictures.

Now it's time for me to make rabbits.:p
    These bouncy things which will eat your carrot crops until they are destroyed and inedible.:eek:

Arielh, IVANCICA30, dgirl_200 and 2 others like this.
  5. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Players on my markets seem to think eggs will be part of the event, as the price has risen quite a bit lately. I've got an egg shortage on my farms right now because I'm cheap and refuse to pay over 80 for eggs (they're at well over 100 constantly now).

6. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

I hope the event will be long and easy. I am out for a couple of days on Easter.

The egg hunting was fun. The longer you waited the more worth had the eggs. After about 6 hour you would have some thing like a 40 points egg and some smaller in points. Lots of people didn't like it. They just saw "new egg every 15 minutes" and where already unhappy, without reading the whole event.

IVANCICA30, dgirl_200 and abubadi66 like this.
  7. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The Easter Bunny – Easter Island's most famous resident – is back in top form

Having recovered from last year's accident, he's fit as a fiddle and just arrived on the farm to personally deliver this year's batch of Easter goodies to you. Keep an eye out from April 2nd until April 8th as he uses his Easter Island magic to frolic and spring up all over your fields!

And, as always, what’s the Easter Bunny without Easter eggs? The little hippity-hopper is particularly fond of beautiful Easter bouquets. Craft them in your farm mill and pass them along to him – in return, he’ll give you a colorful Easter egg. But that’s not all! Each Easter egg is filled with a special surprise for you and your farm! Hop to the farm from April 2nd until April 8th to take part in this extraordinary Easter Event.

Source

8. fifitrixiebell

Ah @-Mir85- I just followed your link on the comic 8 thread and saw about the Easter event so scooted onto here to report but you beat me to it lol :p. Little Fifi gets a wee bit excited and wants to share the news so that everyone can get excited and start discussing another eggs-iting event....xDxDxD. This will also be my first Easter event so that just adds to the eggs-itement for me! xDxDxD

And there's gonna be Easter Eggs and Bouquets and surprises...:D:D:D

Fifi breaks into song :music: "I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....":music:

(Is it a bit sad that a grown woman gets so excited about Easter on a farm game??? Oh well, I've always said I'm like Peter Pan...I don't want to grow up :p..it's far too boring and I think to lose touch with the child that laughs and plays and gets giddy with excitement that is within us all is such a shame..just my opinion!:music:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  9. -Mir85-

No, I think it is wonderful :inlove:

(and please call me Mir :))

10. fifitrixiebell

Hello Mir, please call me Fred......but only on a Wednesday ;)

Sorry, I'm in a very giddy,silly mood and my S.O.H can get a bit :p although I think it's xD but some people think it's :eek: or even :oops:

11. -Mir85-

xDxD

If you would have asked me to call you al I would have understood :music: but Fred I don't know :wuerg: looking forward to Wednesday when I will meet Fred :D;):p

12. shodack78

shodack78 Advanced

Song officially stuck in my head! :music:

13. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

This sounds like so much fun with so many surprises in store for us.... hope everyone joins in on the fun!

Last edited by moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  14. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I've always loved the Easter events!!!:inlove: It sounds like baha will be included this year!!! I enjoy flower arranging in RL so making the bouquets to give to the Easter Bunny should be fun!
    We have so many flowers to grow on our farms....I wonder if we will use any of the existing crops or just event flowers????:music:

IVANCICA30, spotsbox, DBAYES and 6 others like this.
  15. WallawD2

WallawD2 Junior Expert

"I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it...."

I love that song. Great to dance to. Aging Disco Queen.

Sorry, I know it is off topic, but I couldn't resist. Won't happen again.

IVANCICA30, spotsbox, daisy and 5 others like this.
  16. fifitrixiebell

@-Mir85- ..haha yes...I just Googled it 'cos I couldn't remember who sang it but of course, it was Paul Simon! Great song! :music:

@WallawD2 ..you go for it disco diva.....just keep strutting your stuff.... yeah! :D:music::D

IVANCICA30, spotsbox, daisy and 3 others like this.
  17. betty127

betty127 Junior Expert

You can officially call me Betty...

18. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

On a couple other forums, I earned the nickname "dead thread fred"...I could kill a thread faster than...well, a moderator around these parts. Want your thread to drop off page one in a hurry, just ask me to post to it. Anyway, I am excited to see what Easter festivities we get for the game...it will be my first Easter, too, FifiTrixieBell.

19. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I love that song too, I have the Pointer Sisters version.

Easter Event can't come quick enough for me, Easter Eggs yum yum.

20. fifitrixiebell

@Arielh ..I think this is to do with the new mill coming to our farms tomorrow :D. It is in the Official Announcements. The sync is scheduled for 11:00 CET. There is also a video you can watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.