1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter event?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Arielh, Mar 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguilnz

penguilnz Board Veteran

Thanks schlewi for informing us.:)
    And welcome to the English Forum.

@igotfrogs you can use google translate... but it has poor translation:oops:

wolfeyesone and IVANCICA30 like this.
  2. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

So i noticed the other day when i was trying to find out about that we don't talk about on the german forum lol

penguilnz and puppiesnponies like this.
  3. Urlaubmacher

Urlaubmacher Forum-Greenhorn

I cannot believe that. All forums are allowed to place the FAQ 24 hours before starting. Sometimes a few days before, but all at the same time.
    In the Netherlands we also think many times that the Germans are first, and now we are thinking it's part of the reason the crew had to leave. But thats mainly the rumors. When we have the FAQ, other country's have it as well.
    And I have been her a lot of times to check if you had information we didn't have.
    I didn't feel free to post, because I know my English isn't fluently at all.

wolfeyesone likes this.
  4. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Urlaubmacher, your English is much better than my almost non-existent German (or any other language for that matter). You are welcome here! :)

(I enjoyed visiting the Netherlands many years ago. Our hosts all spoke much better English than any of us spoke a second language.)

5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Froggie, that's not right :( we sometimes get it a little later, depending on when teddy have time, but not a couple of days later :( sometimes we actually get it before the germans :) also, 15.00 is now, so lets go and see :)

6. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Board Veteran

Hot news:
    We will have to find the eggs in our farm...
    After you have clicked on the egg, changed the field or 25 seconds have waited, you get one of the prizes... The prizes are random..
    Surely, you must look for the eggs in your farm carefully!!;)
    [​IMG]
    Hungarian & German forum​

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    wolfeyesone and fifitrixiebell like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

I got some info from a German FAQ that we will be needing

• Easter Lily 15.000
    • Bouquet Holder 600 (Event Drop Item)
    • Easter Bouquet is needed to Be Milled Requirements is (150 Easter Lily, 6 Bouquet Holders, 30 Orchids -30 Tulips)
    • Orchids 3000
    • Tulips 3000
    To Mill Easter Bouquet Takes about 20 Mins Each to Mill. The Easter Lily Takes 5 Hours to Grow

I did my best for the English Forum so we can be on Part with our German Counterparts :)

8. SthnMiss_

SthnMiss_ Advanced

FAQ is out

9. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

o_Oooh it's sooo eggs-iting!!! :D :music: :inlove:

10. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

How nice! I, too, have put trees and pens back out for much needed restocking! Glad to see that they will be able to STAY out for this event too.

11. fifitrixiebell

labmommy I won't be risking it. I've got everything out as regards trying to get good drops for first harvest then eek :eek:...it will all be going back away again to make room for the 15,000 event crops o_O. May I ask why you're called labmommy? I love your avatar btw...super cute!!!

labmommy30 likes this.
  12. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

@fifitrixiebell I just dropped 100K CCs on CAC, LOL I was a lab tech (medical) for 10 years in the US Army, and I'm a Mama to one wonderful little girl. I snagged the Avatar on a desktop backgrounds App I downloaded a while back. It allows me to save the pics as my own and use them elsewhere!! I like to change them up with the seasons. Glad you like it!

daisy and fifitrixiebell like this.
  13. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Count Count

labmommy30, I hope you got 2 CAC for that. On my market that would only get you 1. They are going for close to 70K each here.

labmommy30 likes this.
  14. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

I did get 2 BlackCaviar! 99K for both, but worth it to me because I cannot make them yet.

BlackCaviar likes this.
  15. fifitrixiebell

Holy moley (no pun intended :p) 100k on 1 CAC ??? :wuerg:
    Awww how lovely :inlove: and thank you for ending my curiosity! When I read the word lab it doesn't always bring nice thoughts to mind esp where our furry friends are concerned! :(

The market has gone a little crazy on 6...luckily I picked up some SW last night at a good price so I'm reaping the rewards now and it means I can buy some CAC...I forgot again to buy some when cheaper but the fact that these events are getting back to back there's little time for the markets to cool down again before we're off at a gallop trying to stock up for the next one!! (This msg was written couple of hrs ago now. My Dad came round and we got talking for ages and when I came back on here, this post was still waiting to be posted! o_O So am pleased you got 2 CAC for it labmommy!:p

labmommy30 and CaliChrome like this.
  16. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

I get that a lot (about the name)! I have a chocolate lab in my menagerie, so people who KNOW me think it's because of that and those who don't automatically make that distinction as well. Why the bad thoughts??

Question: how do I know what market? Like, I see people saying market #...

I agree, the prices on these items have not had time to cool down, so I have been leaving leftovers in the events to recoup some of my expenses on the buyback of event crops/items. I have also made a mental note to check often if BP ever answers our pleas to SLOW DOWN a little!

17. fifitrixiebell

I guess I can't help but think of lab animals and I'm a biiiiggg animal lover. Recently I have been trying to find a job in Animal Care and atm there have been a lot of jobs coming up for an animal tech in labs...needless to say I don't like sort of thing!

RE: which market...it does tell you somewhere in one of the threads but I can't think which one off top of my head and I only know mine 'cos it was someone on the forum pointed out we were on the same one! :p Sorry, I'm not much help with that one but I'm sure someone will come to the rescue!

RE: BP giving us time to breathe??? Judging by the non-stop event schedule for April, it doesn't look like it!!!! o_O :sleepy:

PS- I noticed in one of your other posts you said you suffer from bad anxiety attacks etc...I feel for you. I've been there myself and it's no fun! :(
    Hope you get lots of pleasure from being down here on the farm and mingling with all us other farmers! :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    labmommy30 likes this.
  18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Count Count

The easiest way to find your market number is to check Golden Leaf. Look for an offer with the price of 88.88. The number of leaves offered is your market number. (On the old forum there was some type of formula but I don't remember it.) This method should work until the demand for Golden leaves goes up to that price. :)

labmommy30 and fifitrixiebell like this.
  19. fifitrixiebell

Thanks BC! :)

labmommy30 likes this.
  20. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Thank you @fifitrixiebell and @BlackCaviar !! Using the method mentioned I believe I am on market #9.

I do get a lot of enjoyment down on the farm and am recently throwing off my Super Lurker cape and talking more in the forum. Everyone is so friendly, I can't understand why I didn't sooner!! This is better than the social media sites I do not use!! LOL

SillyGuy, SthnMiss_, -Mir85- and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.