1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter event?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Arielh, Mar 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguilnz

penguilnz Board Veteran

Please give me time to sell orchids and tulips...8):pxD

Arielh and labmommy30 like this.
  2. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

It's a great community isn't it?! :inlove: I've never been on a game forum much before but I'm totally addicted to this one! :music: I probably spend as much, if not more time on here than I do on my farm...:p. Pleased you're getting a lot of joy from it.. especially when RL can be kinda :sleepy: :( -.- >:( :mad: :cry:....but then you got to think of all the :p :) :music: :D xD :inlove: bits!!! :p

(WARNING:-there is serious smiley face addiction going on in this area..please be aware!!!)

3. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

/* shakes head from waking up from a doze... */
    Chocolate lab, chocolate lab? Where, where? Need to find that. I've got an Easter Bunny who's been haunted by an evil hen an who needs to find a bucket load of Chocolate eggs and figurines to make and hide.

/* searches her farm for a chocolate lab but can't find any.... decides to go to sleep and try again tomorrow.... Determined to find that chocolate lab */

4. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Count Count

(Sheriziya, I think she is referring to a Chocolate (colored) Labrador Retriever in Real Life.) :p;):pxD

However, I for one, wouldn't mind being stuck in a chocolate lab(oratory) to eat my way out! Messy but delicious. :)

5. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Oh, see, that's why I should really wake up first and only then read such a post!!! Oh, my brother has one too! And she so cute and loving! We adore her!:p:p:p

Oh...... The thought alone! /* Stuck in a chocolate lab, now there's an idea! Maybe I can get the Bunny to lock the hen there untils she's made all the eggs and figurines she's made disappear..... labmommy30, you happen to have a Chocolate lab for this particular easter bunny hidden somewhere? */

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello fellow farmers,

Please remember this is the Grapevine and only rumors should be posted here. If you would like to continue your conversation, please use the Gabfest section.

Thankyou

7. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Sorry shooger...:oops:

CaliChrome likes this.
  8. As Easter is long since over and even all the eggs have gone, I think we can close this thread

~GW~

bygo_cris likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.