1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eerie Farm Work 101- Strategy

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by SahraB, Mar 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Master

Mooboy,
    Being an I-pad user for farmerama for much time.
    I do not know if it is same as your tablet.
    Usually I used touchscreen,but it had a function to change mouse arrow.
    It just the same way.
    Touch screen/ mouse: press your finger/mouse arrow point to the animal and then drag it to
    the training course that you want it trained. When it is in correct position , the whole animal
    will change to be glowing. Then Release your finger/ mouse arrow

Erridge, Nala777, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

Just one thing... is it me or is that Zombie Sheep the cutest zombie creature you have ever seen? He's adorable. So cute, I'd let him nibble my arm. oh wait...maybe not.

Erridge, 007Farming, AuntMoe and 7 others like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Expert

Got CR up and running.

4. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Great Master

Thanks @SahraB, CR up and running :)

5. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Master

Finally The zombie sheep is go for the last planting training to finished all training lessen.

Then it's the Cat fariy's turn. I keep the little cat fairy to be the last animals as...
    I forget She still need 1 round of planting lessen !xD

But All wait for last round of crop mature.
    After that . I will finsihed this event.

6. illy1996

illy1996 Commander of the Forum

Three down, just the Slime Monster left. Should be finished tomorrow. CR up and running! :)

Think I am okay to finish with two days left, this event looked more complicated than it actually was but I still didn't find the FAQs all that clear - think it is me, not the FAQs! :wuerg:
    Hope you are all doing okay! ;)

7. Neptune

Neptune Forum-Apprentice

The event was written as difficult in FAQ, but I think it is med. Previous event was more difficult.

I got +1 from the Farmwheel. So, it could be simple.

joanc123, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  8. Bonderøv

Bonderøv Forum-Apprentice

Hi
    I made a mistake with the firefly and put it in the middle instead of to the left, where it should have been.
    So I did it incorrectly and can't finish the first level. I tried to finish the level ( getting the right dot ) but it didn't work.
    Then I tried to finish the second level ( one dot in each ) but it says in the bottom, that I have to finish the previous level and the firefly is just sleeping.
    What to do, can I restart it or what?

9. porkchop2

porkchop2 Junior Expert

If it is asleep you should be able to wake up and then put if correct location. Have done out of order before and usually doesn't matter

10. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Just go back to the first level you haven't finished, and wake it up as porkchop says. Then finish that level and then you're back on track.

I've done all mine "out of order". Why? I dunno, just felt like it. One last harvest and all is done. Congrats to all those who have achieved their goal and happy farming for the rest of us :D

11. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

CR up and one more harvest to finish the last animal. Congrats to all finished and best of luck to all still working.:)

12. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

Working ? You mean its not a game ? -.-
    I did the "work" for the CR and all the drops from the Harvesting.

tlcmom likes this.
  13. Bonderøv

Bonderøv Forum-Apprentice

Hi
    In the first level with the firefly you're supposed to do the sowing ( and only that ), i did the pruning by a mistake. I then did the sowing so I had 2 dots: the pruning and the sowing, but nothing happened. No reward even though I finally did the right one.
    In the second level you're supposed to do the sowing, pruning and harvesting, 1 dot of each. I already did the pruning and the sowing, so I did the last one, the harvesting. Again, nothing happened and it just says in the bottom, that I have to finish the previous level but I can't, because I did it in the wrong order.
    Forget that I wrote it's sleeping, that was stupid :). I know it does and I know I have to wake it up.

They should write in the FAQ what to do if you mess it up.
    Maybe the eventgame is broken, I've had problems with some things the last 2-3 weeks, not every day. Doubleclicking most things, when I had to sell something I had to do it 3-4 times before it would accept it and today ( now ), I had to refresh 2 times in maybe 1 minute.

I think I have to give up on this one, but thanks anyway.