1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eerie Step in Time - Strategy thread

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Arielh, Jul 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Eerie Step in Time FAQ
    25th of July 2018 - 31st of July 2018
    Difficulty:
    Medium
    playable only on Moonlight field and Mushroom Forest!
    Current time in CET time zone

SOS thread
    Total Requirements
    Bird's Nest Fungus
    (event crop): 9600
    Obsidian
    (event drop): 1140
    In addition to the event items, each side will ask for a random mainland donation up to your level:Trees (Left side), Crops (Middle side), Animals (Right side).
    Bird’s Nest Fungus
    [​IMG]
    Time: 5 hours, plantable on Moonlight field and Mushroom Forest only!
    Obsidian
    [​IMG]You will get these drops while harvesting your moonlight field and mushroom forest, from everything you harvest - crops, stables and trees

Eerie Structure 1 (left side)
    4000 Bird's Nest Fungus
    460 obsidian
    Eerie Structure 2 (middle)
    2600 Bird's Nest Fungus
    320 obsidian
    Eerie Structure 3 (right side)
    3000 Bird's Nest Fungus
    360 obsidian

Ι doubled checked the numbers but if you think I have something wrong you should tell me:)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Nala777, -poppyseed-, Sue46 and 18 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum Demigod

Thanks Arielh, for starting this thread and for all the number crunching! I was just about to start figuring them out myself
    and I came across your thread!:inlove:;) Looks like fun to me (as long as the "Main land" donations aren't too high!):p

Nala777, Sue46, Jazac and 13 others like this.
  3. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

9600 Bird's Nest Fungus
    1140 Obsidian

Sounds Do-able (unless the drop rat is roached)

Nala777, Sue46, Jazac and 11 others like this.
  4. elRe

elRe Active Author

5. Arielh

I haven't participated a MM event recently so I don't know how the other land is. So for this event we will have 2 lands which are completely clear or the one requires something so it can be cleared like the green meadow?

Sanddollar I hope you saw my thread before figuring out the numbers on your own, I hoped I saved you from the trouble of starting a new thread that already existed:oops: Sometimes I think it will be useful if one could see if a strategy thread is under the process of getting started so he won't start one.

Nala777, Sue46, Jazac and 10 others like this.
  6. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

If you have both Moonlight fields open, this event will take 8 full harvests to grow all the 'junks'... with CAC of course

Nala777, Sue46, Jazac and 15 others like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum Demigod

No worries Arielh, I always look to see if a thread is started BEFORE I crunch numbers!;)

8. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Thank you Arielh, for starting the MM Fun and the numbers. And thank you Banjoman for the Number of 'junks' harvest. :)
    This looks like a lot of Spooky Fun. I am glad my fields have long crops waiting to give many Obsidian.
    Best of Luck to all... :music:
    SOS thread is posted.

Nala777, Sue46, Jazac and 12 others like this.
  9. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Count Count

wow I didn't even realize there was another event coming already lol thank you for starting this thread Arielh :inlove: and thank you Banjoman for letting us know how many harvests it will take that really really helps a lot more than you know I don't think I had long crops planted so im just going to have to hope for the best :):p Im in on this one good luck to everyone who is going for this event and happy farming to those who aren't ;):)

10. catdoggie

catdoggie Forum-Greenhorn

The farmer_broke Event participants are just waiting on the system reimbursement seeds.
    (PnP is this farm's mentor.)
    But we are still Aluminum like most of you :cry::cry::cry:

A change in rank is on the way with the free system seeds :D

Nala777, Jazac, habalala and 7 others like this.
  11. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

325th of July 2018 - 31st of July 2018
    Difficulty:
    Medium

xD:pxD:pxD

I actually found an error on the Event FAQ. How can this event start on July 325? xDxDxD;)

I am always impressed when I can spot an error - being a dyslexic. :p

That you all you number crunchers especially Banjo. :inlove:I like to know how many rounds it will take.

I do not have both fields open all the way so I figure it will take about 14 rounds. I forgot to notice how long this junks are to see if I get to sleep. :wuerg:

Edit: 5 hour crops so I should be able to get 3 harvest per day which will take 5 days to do 14 rounds with a day to spare. I should be able to manage this.

Nala777, Sue46, Jazac and 9 others like this.
  12. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

Thank You Arielh, Joanc, Banjoman and sglick, and everyone. I'm in for this one, looks like fun. I may not be able to do all of it, so my first goal will be to get those factory upgrades. Good Luck to all. :inlove:

13. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Baron

I love MM events so I can't wait. xD
    Thanks Arielh, and everyone who helped with the info, tips etc xD
    Good luck to all participants. :)

14. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

I just realized there is going to be a whole week of only one event (Recyclomat Event doesn't count). And... The MM Event has it's own fields. Whatever will I do with the rest of my farm?!!?? :eek: :p :D

Nala777, Sue46, Cassie101 and 11 others like this.
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Mogul

elRe - me, too! -- waiting with bated breath!

And joanc123 - I'm with you - a week to grow whatever we want?!?!?!? a whole week!?!?!?! cuz I don't grow those stupid star flowers for the recyclomat - they are worthless.

blessedlady2, Nala777, Sue46 and 11 others like this.
  16. cubanmissilecrisis

cubanmissilecrisis Junior Expert

Yeah this is a great strategy thread started Arielh(with a helpful contribution from Banjoman too),Everything is there & well I payed more attention to it than the Official Game Event Info as I hadn't thought of using Crops/Trees/Animals at all just the Event Crops/Drops!,I am curious of what this Factory Upgrade Curtain is as I've never come across it before?

Sue46, Jazac, habalala and 9 others like this.
  17. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Hello my friend, the info on the Factory is here. A bit of an eye sore.

RowSie, saturnia22, Jazac and 8 others like this.
  18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Mogul

um, pet playground? Are we getting a new field, too?

Edit to add: Great googely moogely! At last! We are getting a special place for the pets/buff givers. Whee! This is going to take a little strategerizing on my part - that sailfin one harvests once a week. I save cloud row buffs for that day, etc. I'm going to have a very busy Sunday rearranging things.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Sue46, Jazac, habalala and 9 others like this.
  19. Arielh

I haven't cleared the Mushroom Forest :oops: Actually it is the first time I see this field. How can I find all these new trees and animals?

Sue46, Jazac, habalala and 5 others like this.
  20. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Arielh, everything new (except some MM wonder trees) is in Jacks Shop. It took a few MM events to clear the new field, but it sure is worth the effort.

Sue46, Jazac, habalala and 6 others like this.