1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eerie Trees

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by illy1996, Sep 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Hi,

I had some Eerie Trees that I had won somewhere and when I was planting some other mainland mystery trees, I was able to plant these on the Green Meadow too. When they matured, they were normal mainland trees. :oops:

Is this what should happen? I am not bothered - I took the risk knowing that it was maybe a blip that could backfire on me, just curious. :music:
    Once you have replied, feel free to close this thread. ;)

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello illy1996,

The "Eerie" Wonder trees can not be planted on the Main fields, only on the Moonlight fields. It is possible that you have confused them with the "Erie" Wonder Trees. If you would like this double checked, please post in Tech with your ID#.

Can I assist you further?

3. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

You're right, they were Eerie Wonder Trees - I just assumed they should be on the MM fields! :p
    Excuse me for being a numpty and please accept a huge hamper of goodies to say no more of my silliness! :music:
    Please close this thread and push it to the back of the Archive! ;)

007Farming likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Thankyou for the goodies :)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.