1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eggs-pert Painter Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sebe96, Apr 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

As soon as the game starts I will mill Egg timer boosts, I have plenty of celery and carrots. I have a feeling the mini game will take quite a bit of time but our visitors leave Sunday so I have all Monday and Tuesday to sit and play Hubby is out volunteering both days. Don't know if I can grow enough of the Brush Blossoms , but I will cross that bridge when we come to it. I hope to get the cloud row at least. Good luck everyone.

2. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

initial harvest got 761 drops. I know I will not had time to finished this event,
    But that's Fine...
    After the random drop rate issue.
    My new strategy to all events is : always do event in relax way..
    Do not finished it is nothing big. Don't put too much pressure on own. Take it easy,
    It is only a Game.
    No matter you are pay or free players. You come here to enjoy not for upset! xD
    Anything go wrong. Simply drop the event. Save some energy for normal farming. :music:

3. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

Thank you all for rthe number crunching and strategies ;)
    Will be in it half hearted, as I have a few family things going on.
    So we will see, how far I can get.
    Initial harvest gave 371 drops, but still a few stables out, which I timed wrong. So be it.
    Not going to bother too much with it at all.
    It's just a game ;)
    Good luck everybody and may the droprat be with you all

4. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

Initial harvest was 543 with foxtail millet. Didn't have time for the longest crop I could plant, but decent return anyway. Timers are milling now. :)

5. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

I have 492 so far, three were gifts and five were from Magic Trees. I had a long crop out on the island but Crystal Falls, the Glade, Meadow and Main field all had a mix of animals (long and short term) and trees - so I don't think that's too bad. :music:

I've looked at what I can comfortably achieve in the time given and I will struggle to do 70 games. So I am keeping my trees around 1x1s so that I can keep my animal feed going (that's when the mill is free!). :D

I will only change this strategy if I win a harvest bonus on the Farm Wheel - I will not be so disappointed if I plan to not finish and if I do complete the 70 games, that will be a bonus in itself. xD

Good luck all! ;)

6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That was a good one.

Happy Eggin to all.

I'm an ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooooooow!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  7. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

finished initial planting. Got 841drops.(834 from farm drops, 3 magic tree and 4 from gift)
    Even I achieve daily drop needed. But drops mainly base on preparation.
    So need 2 days to see if I could get enough drops.
    But....being a mix type farmers. Huge required of crop means I had to clear field.
    I look at the CR, Do it worth to clear my fields..... :oops:
    I need 2 days to think about it. And maybe...Not finished event is not a bad idea! xD
    OK, it's bedtime.

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

I got 586 paint tubs - drops. I had only 2 fields prepared for drops. In others one field was chicken coop. Baha was filled with animal pens. I find 1x1 plots of crops give a drop in each plot. So far this event 1x1 plot is best for drops.

I have read only sebe96's strategy post. Thanks sebe96. It is very helpful. Not yet read the FAQ. I will read tomorrow morning and start the event full pledged.

And I saw broke's post above and I could only make out aaaaaa-s and oooooo -s.

Of late I am feeling somewhat in the same way. It might be due to too much these past 2 months. My brain has become saturated. We are having 5 days holiday here. Tomorrow is Parliament Election here. 2nd phase. There is still 5 more phases. Counting will be on May 23 and we will come to know which party claims power in the centre. Very sensitive and much awaited election.

And its bedtime here too.

9. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Forum General

Has anyone tried painting them yet as beyond the first level they look impossible. I must look again BUT does anyone have a strategy for painting?

10. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

You have to click on two or three paints before selectinng the area.
    I am also painting the same coloured areas first before switching to another color-combination.
    I am using the timer bonus for them, as they seem impossible in the regular time, giving far less points. Therefore I would need more games to reach the high numbers (means more plants and especially more drops).

Hope this makes sense and helps. Good Luck

11. 12ss12

Playing with the EGG TIME BOOSTER is the best option. It gives you more time to finish in the first phase itself. It will save you event crops and drops. But each Egg Time Booster will take 50 carrots and 30 celery and 1 hour mill time.

12. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Thanks for the tip Clonahmon. I did actually manage the two-coloured parts once by accident and couldn't reproduce the effect! So you really helped me advance on this one. I have done 8 games, averaging 22 but a couple of 25s too and accumulated 183 points. :)
    On one game, I couldn't get any further so I came out and didn't lose the game so if it is taking too long, exit and start a new egg. :p

I won't bother making timers unless I want a particular prize towards the end. As said, I will not get anywhere near the prizes I want so not worth the trouble! :music:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  13. racheliz

racheliz Junior Expert

Not sure if it's been mentioned but after starting your egg you can click it off using X in the top right hand corner. When you open the mini game again another egg with a different design will come up and you can start again. You can do this as many times as you want. No decorating sets are lost!!

Sorry illy you've just said that. Need more wake up coffee!!

14. ol.timer.broke

ol.timer.broke Forum-Greenhorn

I will send help for you dear illy.

wilson will be on the way shortly to assist you!

Have fun with the event.

15. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

No worries, Racheliz, we all have those moments! :music:

16. hans_lotte

hans_lotte Forum-Apprentice

i lost three egg painting sets
    because
    i didn't undertsand that i have to click two colours directly one after another
    i went out and tried to find the explanation
    well, three times - but now i know, don't i?

stay 8)

17. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Are you sure they are lost hans_lotte? I have exited several times and a new Egg is waiting every time to be painted without losing the Painting Sets. :oops:
    Well, thanks Ol' Timer, I'm sure the Wilsons will be a great help but it is the crops I have need of not anything else! ;)

Oh no, I've just seen a buddy of yours, Ol' Timer, wild_man! I see I am going to get a bad case of the Wilsons! :wuerg:

Yet another edit: Did you all spot the Tulip Tree in the Shop? How did I miss this? Also missed the Ahuehuete Tree up for grabs for a mere 250 Star Coins. Next thing on my shopping list! Oh and then the BB Crate. So much shopping to do!o_O

Hey, maybe this isn't such a mwah event after all! :music:

18. 12ss12

Sending wilson is helpful :D I will send you one okd timer broke ! You see, I want to be a very helpful person.xD

Doing the event very nicely.

19. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

At 15 games I notice that I can easily get eggs painted with +7 bonus (receiving 22 points) without using the timers. My method is to paint the area requiring only one brush color first (if any) then those requiring two or three brush colors. If any of you find you can do the same, it will save on milling timers.

20. 12ss12

I will try willow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.