1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email Change Issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by GamefanPPG, Jul 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamefanPPG

GamefanPPG Forum-Apprentice

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this, but here I go.

My current account email is hotmail, so I want to change it for gmail. The second step is about I will get a email to my old email to continue the steps to change the email, but such email never came to hotmail. I tried doing it again 2 more times, but no mail yet, and nothing in the spam folder either.

Any suggestion? My ID: 2828212

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello GamefanPPG,

Only thing I can suggest is to make sure you are typing in the old email address correctly, making sure you use lower/upper case correctly. If this still does not work, you will have to contact Support to see if they can assist you further.

Can I assist you further?

3. GamefanPPG

There is nothing to make sure, because the step say something like this:

We have sent an e-mail to your old e-mail-address:
    *****@hotmail.com
    Please open this e-mail and follow the security link.

But I don't get any email. I guess I will try support like you suggested. I'll try general questions, because the other options are "game problems" or "payment problem" and I don't have any problem with those. Btw, I typed the "***" thing in the email address to don't make it public here.

Thanks for reply.

4. shooger.sweet

Yes, use the "General Question" tab when contacting Support. Hopefully they will be able to assist you further.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. GamefanPPG

Um, thanks for offer, so I will ask an unrelated question, if is ok.

There is a discord about farmerama? To talk about the game and make friends and such. Or the only info source avaliable is the forums?

6. shooger.sweet

You can talk with other Farmers in the Gabfest section of the Forum. You can also join other users on the Official Farmerama Facebook site.

Can I assist you further?

7. GamefanPPG

No, thanks a lot for all your help. Have a good day. Thanks again

8. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.
    Good luck with your Support Inquiry :)

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.