1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EP Items

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by nm561, Jul 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nm561

nm561 Forum Connoisseur

I have some old EP items that I got awhile ago. They were the ones where it said if you deleted it it would be permanently removed (and BP meant it) before they changed their minds and started letting us move them around (now the message still shows but the items go into our inventory). I am sure there are more but the ones I have in question are the upgrade for: Full House II, Parthenon II, Tiered Cake (Lvl II).

Trying to manage the EP Givers in anticipation o placing them on the Cloud Row and exchanging lower point ones for high point ones there were deleted.

Does BP plan on returning these in the future? If not will there be away to obtain the original base EP Giver? I sure there are others who have done this and might be interested in obtaining the base unit because without it the upgrade can't be used (unless you are able to trade it at Gift and Trade and that might make other players angry if they didn't realize that it wasn't the entire item).

2. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi nm561

The only items that disappear when deleted are limited charge items (like wilson), which give a warning before they are deleted. Most unused limited items can be placed in the cloud rows, some of the newer seasonal gifts cannot.
    No items the require an upgrade disappear. Upgraded items cannot be placed in the cloud rows, only non-upgraded based. Some item when combined remain combined and therefore cannot be placed in the clouds.
    We have no information as to whether older EP givers will be available in the future, other than through G&T.

Can I help further?

3. nm561

nm561 Forum Connoisseur

I don't know what was going on but I couldn't place these items in my park before. They are working now.

Thanks, close thread.

4. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You're welcome

~~NFQ - closing thread~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.