1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forwarded EP

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by puppiesnponies, Feb 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies All knowing Oracle

I just harvested an orange feather collecting station and the EP showing is different than the EP credited. Is this a visual glitch? It is not the first pen to be that way today but others that I checked were ok. Not sure why some are ok and others are not.

ID :42614584

penguilnz likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello puppiesnponies, :(

This issue keeps returning every Happy Harvest Day - it has been reported and it is known since previous editions. We have reminded the Game Team about this matter as soon as the mini event went live. The visual glitch is on the tooltip - it displays a higher amount of EP than the one that should be credited. The bonus is applied correctly though.

I cannot estimate when this will be fixed, or when will we have an update, since it's been ongoing for so long - I am really sorry.
    Is there anything else we can assist you with?

penguilnz likes this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies All knowing Oracle

I thought that may be the case but I just could not remember very well today. Thanks for the update. Nothing further.

Perhaps since it is an ongoing problem, next Happy harvest, a short statement in the announcement will help clear up any confusion?

penguilnz likes this.
  4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome, puppiesnponies, and thank you for your understanding on this matter. We will make sure we post a note if this is not fixed until the next Happy Stable Day. :oops:

~ Closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.