1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

event Herbs on the market

Discussion in 'General issues' started by clonahmon, Aug 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Hi team,

please could you give the information, if the dynamic price for selling event herbs on the market will be switched off or if the market price will depend on the number of listings (as with all other items)
    If it is not switched off for event herbs, this would be a big disadvantage for smaller farmers, as they usually dont' have a lot of CC.
    I addition this would also mean, that every single market would have different prices, so when you are on a "expensive" market, you have to pay more than other players on "cheap" markets.

All in all a "working" dynamic pricing would be unfair to players.

Thanks for answering

AMN50, Nala777, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello clonahmon,

I have asked the Game Team for further clarification. I will update you as soon as I get confirmation.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

3. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Thank you shooger.sweet :)

EDIT (08/08/2018 14:10 pm)
    Hi shooger.sweet,

the event has started and there is still no information to the question of dynamic market price for the event plants.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    AMN50, Nala777, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I am sorry for the long wait.

The Herbs on the Market will work on Dynamics like all items placed in the Market.

Can I assist you with anything further?

AMN50 likes this.