1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event shop

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Pennyshot, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:47 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pennyshot

Pennyshot Someday Author

Hello,

In the football shop the party tickets are 15 stars for each and 75 for 5 tickets. What's the point of selling 5 for the same price of 5x1?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Pennyshot :)

I'm not able to give you the reason that they are the same equivalent price. It is what the Game Team decided to do. You are welcome to leave your thoughts in the Feedback thread.

May I assist you further?

3. Pennyshot

Pennyshot Someday Author

This two pages shop have few items, doubled... just for optical illusion, I think.
    I have one more question. Will this store (first) be open till the end or just for this week?
    After your answer, you may close.
    Thank You.

4. madbs64

madbs64 Forum-Apprentice

From the way I read description, each weekly event shop will then be open for duration off event, as far as can see, the last couple of openings are limited buy items, whereas this first one is multiple buy , hope that is of help

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The weekly categories once opened in the Shop, will be opened for the entire duration of the soccer event.
    As madbs64 stated, some items can be purchased multiple times, others once only.

Can I assist you further?

6. Pennyshot

Pennyshot Someday Author

Thank you, no more questions.
    Have a good day.

7. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Pennyshot,

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome. Have a good weekend:) NFQ closing as advised.

~Closed~​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.