1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra Beach Chair Locked

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Hemlock, Jul 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemlock

Hemlock Forum-Apprentice

I did not collect the bonus chair on day seven. It is now locked. Does that mean I have lost the bonus?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Hemlock :)

Prizes can be opened for free on their respective days. If you miss collecting it, you can still open it with BB.

May I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. Hemlock

Hemlock Forum-Apprentice

The chair I am talking about is the Bonus Chair for opening the first 7 chairs. But oooops when looking closer I see I did in fact miss the second chair. Hummm, don't know how that happened unless I clicked out of the field to fast. Is that a thing? OK thanks for your help. I'm off to open the missing chair. Have a great weekend

O wait I see it wants 5 BB but it will not let me pay it. I clicked on the chair. I clicked on the little blue + and I get nothing. I restarted the page and all the little tricks I see offered as suggestions but nothing is working. :(:cry:

Last edited by moderator: Jul 6, 2019
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

It may be possible if you click out of the calendar too fast (or any farm action) that the system didn't register what you did. The 2nd chair's blue plus sign is a little tricky because it is very close to the chair that gave CC. If you slowly move your cursor up so that it changes from an arrow to a hand, you should be able to pay the BB.

May I assist you further?

5. Hemlock

Hemlock Forum-Apprentice

Yeap, that was the trick. Thank you so very much. I need no more help at this time. Have a great weekend.

6. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

On Farmers.Almanac behalf, you are most welcome, Hemlock :) We wish you a wonderful weekend as well!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Hemlock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.